• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ULTROS!

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

4JDkHvU.png

4IKHqHR.png

C1LM2Mf.png

fYPSYZ5.png

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
lolwat? So the models stop animating, but still move around and the cutscene continues? That's amazing. xD

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen some funny ass shit.

Like a guard calmly walking through me fighting a bunch of criminals and gunfire saying that Spider-Man doesn't do anything for the city. While he walks through gunfire. I need to upload that video.

Wagram

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Red Dead Redemption 1 had some hilarious glitches as well.

I don't mind them as much when they're funny and entertaining.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Didnt have a single glitch and played for hours. Always impressed how unlucky some people are.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
damnit i saw a hilarious one yesterday where during the opening cutscene spidey got stuck in a pose and the scene played out with his head jammed firnly between his legs, but i can't find it. It was a twitter vid

Other glitch is this NPC who doesn't obey cutscene rules

hasan114

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone know why these are happening I have a base ps4 and I didn't have one crash or glitch like this. Just got stuck under a stairway once when I got blasted by a rocket but that's it.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I've seen some funny ass shit.

Like a guard calmly walking through me fighting a bunch of criminals and gunfire saying that Spider-Man doesn't do anything for the city. While he walks through gunfire. I need to upload that video.
Similar to this, I heard that voice clip play while I punched a thug into oncoming traffic.

I also lifted a vehicle and tipped it over onto an unconscious thug... Have brutally murdered so many dudes in this game.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
When I played I noticed there were times when the characters would move but their hair would not. Their hair would just float there for a little while as characters moved around.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
I fast traveled to a police station and one of the cops on the roof just fell out the sky, then the other one said "we've got everything under control here spider-man" lol

Resilient

Oct 25, 2017
i like when you can't save a civilian trapped in a car and have to run off and leave them ..

nice spider man!1

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My biggest glitch was getting stuck inside a pillar during one boss fight. No funny ones, unfortunately.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I got these funny glitches instead of the ones I've seen so far, lol

In one instance, an irritating buzzing noise that played in a cutscene continued to follow me around when gameplay resumed; I thought I was being chased by a drone or something. It persisted until I did a hard reset, and even quitting to the main menu didn't stop it.

More recently, Spider-Man glitched through the floor when I was SECONDS away from finishing a long combat challenge, forcing me to reload and redo it like 3 more times in order to get the highest ranking >:'[

Oct 27, 2017
GA, USA
I just launched myself from a web point off this building trying to do this glitch, and I went out of bounds. 2 hours from now I'll know if the other islands actually have land

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
bD6MktC.jpg

I'm not the only one who got this. But this is the first time that I've personally got a funny glitch in a game.

Spazerbeam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
Florida

This is the only one I ran into. It only through me off so much because I was 100% sure the cutscene was about her and the truck.