• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patapon

Banned
Dec 7, 2017

Massive congratulations to Insomniac, Marvel and Sony.

Last edited:

Femto0

Banned
Apr 28, 2018
Unfortunately for me the boss fighting that they showed killed my hype i'll wait for price cut

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Evolve and No Man's Sky won a bunch of E3 awards.

kvYiq1w.gif

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome and we'll deserved, the game looks great. Really hope it's a big success for Insomniac.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Game looks really good. Hopefully it has some solid post game content (pizza deliveries and helping kids with balloons plz)

Aegis Renfro

Jan 11, 2018
I seem to remember that Evolve and No Man's Sky tore it up with the "Best of E3 Awards" in 2014.

I'm not saying that Spider-Man is going to turn out bad, but I am saying that paying attention to awards for games that aren't even out yet is playing with fire.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Playing this at E3 only solidified my hype. I don't want to do anything but vault around the city and take in the skyline.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I guess this is gonna be a pretty good video game huh

I can't fucking wait, this has been my most anticipated game since the reveal

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel will probably go with Sony again.
Punisher by Naughty Dog.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
They had one of the best trailers of E3.
And this comes from someone who does not care much for Spider-Man games.

Congratualatiosn Insomniac. Really happy for their success.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing we see 10 million by end of 2019. This game is going to be ridiculously huge

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
It's looking like the Spider-Man game fans have been dreaming of for years. I'm admittedly not a huge fan of superheroes, but it looks like a lot of fun.

Son of Liberty

Production
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
California
That's great to hear, I think it deserves a lot of those awards.
Hopefully it's successful and paves the way for more quality games based on Marvel characters.

Suicide King

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Both Spider-Man and Evolve got nominations, awards, were announced for PS4, feature 3D spaces and are made by professional game developers.

It's obvious that it's the same thing. Wake up, sheeple! These companies are just trying to make you buy their products!

Status
Not open for further replies.