• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Spider-Man is incredibly irresponsible leaving hundreds of unattended backpacks all over NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
For those that don't know, in the new Spider-Man game, one of the optional side missions you can do is look for little trinkets left around in backpacks that a young Peter Parker left around the city of New York. These items are fun little easter eggs and throw backs to other parts in the Spider-Man canon.

In the game, you find these little trinkets all around New York City in backpacks attached to a wall with spider-silk.

My question is, don't you think this would cause a bomb scare twenty four seven. Imagine if you will, that you are a person in this universe, New York clearly has a massive crime issue, bombings take place all the time, and throughout the city, you see random bags attached to buildings for no discernible reason. Don't you think people and society would be more concerned about these things?

John Jonah Jameson really needs to rip into Spiderman about his irresponsible need to put collectibles everywhere.

Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Irresponsible is swinging so low to the ground and probably decapitating people as he flies by and causing accidents.

Where did Aunt May get the money to buy all those Jansports they are not cheap.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm more surprised no one stole any of those backpacks, tbh
This. To me the irresponsible part seemed to be how accessible some of the backpacks could be to the average person and yet have personal items pointing directly to his secret identity.

Oct 28, 2017
It's a bit silly yes, but none really have anything dangerous in them afaik. Plus they're pretty well hidden and covered in webbing, so presumably people know that they're not bombs or whatever. It's not like Spider-Man would leave a bomb webbed to a wall.

Oct 30, 2017
I agree it's absurd. Spider Man is either a full blown terrorist or at the very least criminally negligent and should go to jail.

Oct 25, 2017
More like Insomniac is incredibly irresponsible by having those as collectibles as obviously everyone knows that Spider-Man's webbing dissolves after a couple of hours. Those backpacks should be lying on the ground!

I mean, come on.

/s

Status
Not open for further replies.