• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those that don't know, in the new Spider-Man game, one of the optional side missions you can do is look for little trinkets left around in backpacks that a young Peter Parker left around the city of New York. These items are fun little easter eggs and throw backs to other parts in the Spider-Man canon.

In the game, you find these little trinkets all around New York City in backpacks attached to a wall with spider-silk.

My question is, don't you think this would cause a bomb scare twenty four seven. Imagine if you will, that you are a person in this universe, New York clearly has a massive crime issue, bombings take place all the time, and throughout the city, you see random bags attached to buildings for no discernible reason. Don't you think people and society would be more concerned about these things?

John Jonah Jameson really needs to rip into Spiderman about his irresponsible need to put collectibles everywhere.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Irresponsible is swinging so low to the ground and probably decapitating people as he flies by and causing accidents.

Where did Aunt May get the money to buy all those Jansports they are not cheap.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I thought it is worse that we have a Black Cat quest and we don't even see her except if I buy the DLC. :/

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's a bit silly yes, but none really have anything dangerous in them afaik. Plus they're pretty well hidden and covered in webbing, so presumably people know that they're not bombs or whatever. It's not like Spider-Man would leave a bomb webbed to a wall.

Stouffers

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How can he afford 55 backpacks?

55 @ $30 a pop. I'm not good at math but that's a lot for a high schooler

YawZah

Oct 30, 2017
I agree it's absurd. Spider Man is either a full blown terrorist or at the very least criminally negligent and should go to jail.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
More like Insomniac is incredibly irresponsible by having those as collectibles as obviously everyone knows that Spider-Man's webbing dissolves after a couple of hours. Those backpacks should be lying on the ground!

I mean, come on.

/s

Skyball Paint

Nov 12, 2017
After a few years I'm pretty sure New Yorkers see a backpack covered in webs and are like yep that's our Spider-Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.