• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This thread:
tumblr_inline_p888lkgPft1vf95a1_500.jpg

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Gorgeous shots Edge and I think you also made awesome shots of the default costume. ;)

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

Ok Era, Photo Edge is back. Reactivated my old Laptop just for this so I can post them in the best quality possible. Are you ready? Here, we go!

PS4 Pro 1080p super sampled:

fjLPUpi.png

jE4qiUk.png

Unbelievable shots from the jump, my god...

Spidey just looks so good in pictures: his suit design is very clean with bright punchy colors, yet with so much fine detail in its texture. And combined with the incredible cityscape and gorgeous skies, it seems almost impossible to take a bad shot of him. I'll be rocking the pre-order glowy-eyes Infinity War suit for a good chunk of my playthrough. Can't wait for more sunset shots.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Can anyone with the game tell me if photomode has settings for contrast, brightness, exposure, and saturation?

Edit: Also, can you manually change RGB values? SotC photomode has all of this, and it's why I still consider it the best implementation so far.

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome pictures, guys! Can't wait to live in this thread, lol.

I'll be posting some later tonight.