• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ahmedz

Nov 27, 2017
I don't know if this was mentioned anywhere else, but the day 1 patch is around 2.50 GB.

38dc2ac7e80142b3a2b87e66a92ef80a.png

Coconico

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Saying that pre-load will auto download for me tomorrow. Guess you're in a different region? Unless I'm missing something.

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
Sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask this, but all of the pre-order bonuses for this are unlockable later in-game, right?

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
That was fast. Guess I will download it overnight so when I get home from being out of town on Sunday I can play before bed.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
People are still buying this despite the disappointing reviews?

I kid. Nothing up in the UK yet.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
If I leave my PS4 in rest mode will it auto download still if it's checked?

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
That's nice that you can actually decide to not download the Pre-order bonus... Considering that they are basically cheat that will probably (to some extent) break the normal flow of the game I think I will just skip them.

Also, while I have set the Auto Download, it is not actually downloading.... Not that I am in a hurry (I'm downloading Dragon Quest right now lol) but maybe the pre-load is roling out in waves?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
That's nice that you can actually decide to not download the Pre-order bonus... Considering that they are basically cheat that will probably (to some extent) break the normal flow of the game I think I will just skip them.

Also, while I have set the Auto Download, it is not actually downloading.... Not that I am in a hurry (I'm downloading Dragon Quest right now lol) but maybe the pre-load is roling out in waves?
The skins are cheats? Or the spider slayer stuff?

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
The skins are cheats? Or the spider slayer stuff?
5 Extra Skill Points – Get a head start on your web slinging experience by having skill points to unlock abilities from the start of the game like active finishers, web grab or faster web swinging.

Early Unlock of a Spider-Drone Gadget.

I wish I could get the skins in a separate download