• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As a Spider-Man fan I find it hilarious how Mary-Jane seemly will play a big role in the game, whereas in the comic she barely exist and isn't with Peter.

Either way I am interested in the game and the new trailer looks good but I want to see more game play footage and a solid release date before I hit the pre-order button.
The comic dont matter when come to the media

Rotpb

Oct 30, 2017
New York
Everything we hear about this game just makes it sound better and better. My most anticipated game of 2018 easy.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Sounds good to me.

I wish they would release a demo for the game that included a small section of the city to swing around in as well as a combat arena of sorts. That way you could get used to the controls and already have a handle on everything when you start the actual game. I know that's asking a lot these days though.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Sounds like a good philosophy...Interesting in what the progression will be like now.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think he's saying no unlocks. Unless I skimmed past a critical quote, it sounds like he's saying you'll be a "feature-complete" version of Spider-Man from the beginning of the game. In other words, wall-crawling, basic combat, some basic web types, etc.

I'd be very surprised if there aren't some cool unlocks to upgrade these powers or allow new combos. I really hope they do some of the wilder web types/uses, and they'd be crazy to give you all of that at the very beginning of the game, before you even need it.

Pretty sure this is what it is