• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, it was a tough competition and some of the shots are bloody amazing.

Congratulations to the winners!

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to everyone! :)

And so awesome of OP to make these kinds of contests.

OP
OP
Prototype Viktor
Oct 25, 2017
Houston
eWbNVOo.png
1st Place

when i was down to 10 choices majority of my IRL friends picked this one to seal the deal for me

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
Thank you to Prototype Viktor for hosting the first contest I've participated in on this forum, and congratulations to all the other winners! I'm surprised my 1st pick won; I preferred my 3rd pick personally. :P

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Dang didn't know this was even happening. Some promotion in the photo thread would have helped.

Hey, I put a notice and link to this contest in the photo thread the day I created it.
People just never properly read the OP, which explains why the thread rules are disregarded all the time. ;)

OP
OP
Prototype Viktor
Oct 25, 2017
Houston
it probably would have been but getting feedback including from the hardcore friend who's bought/read everything media or comic wise of Spiderman choose what ended up being first place. the hardest decision to me personally was 5th place after all of that.

this is the 7th photo contest i've done over the years starting with Driveclub and it's always fun til i have to choose lol

wait 8th i had a Infamous one i'm sure. just to meh to find the old GAF link if it survived the great purge

Last edited: