• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mega Man Zero

Oct 27, 2017

Looks much better than the gameplay of the intro I saw, which was very talky and had a slow tutorial level. Looks pretty kid friendly, but very Contra-ish, and It has a dinosaur riding level. Hopefully this doesn't stay Apple Arcade exclusive for long.

Oi3o22B.png

sgwReKe.png

Ne6yLA2.png

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Why would they make the sprites that small. Felt like I was squinting through the whole thing.

They didn't really seem any smaller than what you'd see in a Contra game.

Apple Arcade is KILLING IT. Downloading this now!

It does have a pretty great selection of games but I feel I'll basically use the service once every now and then to see which games I like then buy them elsewhere. Basically, like Game Pass.

Furiousone

Oct 29, 2017
Love the 80's style Saturday morning/weekday afternoon cartoon theme song! Getting Wheeled Warriors vibes...

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
If you're not Apple Arcading, you're not gaming!!!

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How many people are at WF? They seem to putting out a lot right now between River City Girls, Shantae, and now this.

Egrimal

Oct 27, 2017
Aberdeen, Scotland
Apple Arcade really looking like it's worth it just now. Got the kids on it as well and they're loving being able to play new games and I know I'm not going to have to explain to them why they aren't getting a pack of gems or whatever other MTX stuff they've asked for before!

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
How many people are at WF? They seem to putting out a lot right now between River City Girls, Shantae, and now this.
They have a multi-team structure that shuffles developers according to which projects require a certain amount of manpower to complete. They're very efficient, but no one team sticks together for long.

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
They have a multi-team structure that shuffles developers according to which projects require a certain amount of manpower to complete. They're very efficient, but no one team sticks together for long.
Yeah Yacht Club essentially started because the Double Dragon Neon team wanted to keep working together.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Please lord let this go up on android. I need this 80s cartoon cheesiness. The eude has sports themed weapons like he was on Pro Stars and the girl is a Jem tribute.

Oct 27, 2017

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
oh my god that trailer music is AMAZING
it's like if the intro themes of Dinosaucers and Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors had a baby

the late '80s was some shit, man

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Has anybody cleared stage 3? I feel like im doing something wrong with the boss. The first phase took an absurdly long time to damage enough to activate the second phase using the standard gun. When I try to shoot its weakpoint from the ground it just acts like its armored and having to double jump and shoot just means im barely hitting it before it starts up its attacks again