• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Been wondering when Splash Damage was going to do something new. Dirty Bomb has been proving to be quite successful for the team as well as the external work they've been doing for Gears 4.

Super stoked to see if they can strut their stuff next year.

OP
OP
Nirolak

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
Been wondering when Splash Damage was going to do something new. Dirty Bomb has been proving to be quite successful for the team as well as the external work they've been doing for Gears 4.

Super stoked to see if they can strut their stuff next year.
They're also making multiple World of Tanks universe games.

Deleted member 2279

User-requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, neat. Thanks!

OT: third-person survival horror is always my jam. I don't really do multiplayer so I'm not familiar with their previous games but I'll definitely be keeping an eye open.

I am wary of any company hyping a project as a "masterpiece" (haha) but hey, they know more about it than I do. ;)

Quick edit: I just reread and saw they called it a shooter...should we expect multiplayer? Have they ever even done a campaign?

Alexious

Executive Editor for Games at Wccftech
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Hm. This also says that Digital Extremes will publish a F2P action MMO in 2018...

Fady

Oct 28, 2017
UAE
The more survival horror games the better. I certainly did not expect we'd get such a game from Splash Damage, let alone a single player one. Good times.