• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Choose Your World

• Team Chaos

Votes: 352 44.7%
  • Team Order

Votes: 436 55.3%

• Total voters

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
8ehzrzW.jpg

vbPxtJD.png

nHhKMl1.png

o7gmzmL.png

8RhJWuy.png

C7ScQWP.png

6gDYRha.gif
io47V05.gif

53GaZcN.png

CSDnPq5.png

tumblr_inline_ptgnfdrkkn1t4m0j9_1280.jpg

yClKgN4.png

STAGES SCHEDULE IN UTC TIME

iQGqkFA.png

P9geToz.png

s9aDDrr.png

7qVNCxZ.png

Z7LkMLi.jpg

QlxHNdD.jpg

rpw9HgK.png

3VlbKOl.png

tKa1dL7.jpg

X891BVo.png

QQsIoVX.png

ldy7iIa.png

imTVEv2.png
cl5WOSa.png

3r8HgcO.png

HjxD2d7.png
w2oabCn.png

PhxkgAE.png

zTv1Zua.png

SFnfC4T.png

XxZ1TFU.png

Thanks to ILikeFeet , SparksterMeta0 and RecRoulette for the OT title ideas!​

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
We all know that Chaos is going to win for sure. The only question is how it'll impact Splatoon 3 like Splatoon 1's final fest effected 2.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
YOU WASTREL INKLING HOODLUMS HAVE SPREAD YOUR CHAOS FOR LONG ENOUGH. IT IS TIME FOR ENTROPY TO TAKE HOLD AND ORDER TO ONCE AGAIN ASSERT ITSELF OVER OUR FAIR INKOPOLIS

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like the arguments for Chaos more... but Order has Marie. So yeah, Order.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Splatoon has some of the best realized lore going right now without being so heavy handed

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
The only acceptable answer for going Order is for Marina

But you all crushed my girl Callie so you can go stuff yourselves we're gonna burn this world down.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm joining Team Order because, as Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn proved, Order would be a better villain for Splatoon 3 than Chaos.

Also, totally not buying that Mr. Grizz would stay neutral. That super capitalist bear needs employees and chaos is bad for his growing power egg collection.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm joining Team Order because, as Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn proved, Order would be a better villain for Splatoon 3.

Also, totally not buying that Mr. Grizz would stay neutral. That super capitalist bear needs employees and chaos is bad for his growing power egg collection.
as long as there's unique gear, even in the wastelands, kids will line up to merc for him

unholyFarmer

Jan 22, 2019
Order has Marie and some awesome helmets, so I will have to ditch Pearl this time around. Besides, not a fan of their ancap bs, so Order it is.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Order's team is stacked, good lord.

Marie AND Marina? I have to side with them, even if they're gonna lose.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chaos reigns supreme.

Too bad Marie is on Team Order. We'll fight for the first time, Marie.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wanna say something about getting revenge for the grave error the Splatoon universe made 3 years ago, but really I'm just happy that we got two new idols that care about each other and are only willing to compete against each other with the fate of the universe on the line.

Team Chaos is winning this, count on it.

rTKnWIs.gif

Also, the GOAT Splatoon music track is coming back! Folks who missed out on the first game will get to experience it for themselves! Bless this phenomenon!

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
I really can't wait to see how this ends up affecting the third game.

Is Team Chaos going to turn everything into a post-apocalyptic wasteland? While Team Order transforms Inkopolis into a Cyberpunk dystopia?
The Single Player campaign is going to be wild.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When civilizations rose it was to establish order among the Chaos! Do we revert back to such ancient trappings? Nay, I say! We shall continue Order into the future where true utopia awaits!

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping for some really cool stuff in the last 24 hours.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
#TeamOrder

Marina + Marie + Agent 8 = automatic side with them. I'm not gonna leave them behind! I'm not happy that we're apparently going to lose. Not happy at all.

Also I like my life to be orderly.

Though in truth you need both order and chaos but that's a conversation for another day.

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
So Judd is neutral while Lil Judd is Team Chaos? So we can expect that little cat to rig the results for chaos?

(not that I'd mind as a Team Chaos squid)

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I love who is on Team Order, but I chose Team Chaos because that sounds more interesting in terms of lore. Hopefully this is more of an event than the ARMS final party bash was. That just happened and then there was a photo of Min Min commemorating her win in the news channel, boring!