• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Choose Your World

• Team Chaos

Votes: 352 44.7%
  • Team Order

Votes: 436 55.3%

• Total voters

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
I bought splatoon 2 at launch and for some reason never got the chance to play it much. Playing single player was all i did.

Just put the cartridge in the switch and had a blast online. Preparing for that splatfest

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so hyped for this. It's bittersweet though, but it's been an amazing ride this 2 years.

Can somebody put some countdowns for the start of the fest and for the last hour of it? I really don't want to miss the madness from that last hour.

Lirose

May 30, 2018
Splat Megami Tensei, that's perfect! Won't be joining this splatfest. Haven't played Splatoon in too long, too rusty now. But I'll be cheering on Pearl from the sidelines. Go, Pearl!

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Order gets Marie, Agent 3, Gramps, Agent 8, and Marina.

Easy choice for me.

Cant wait to see the winner and speculate about Splatoon 3.

Deleted member 15457

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We shall create Cephalopod-kind's world of peace and prosperity, and no one will stop us! Especially not Pearl!

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I'll be at Comic-Con the entire time...is hotel WiFi even okay enough to play on?

Prof Bathtub

Apr 26, 2018
I just wonder what Nick events Splatoon 3 will bring.

Tommy vs. Chucky?
Otto vs. Reggie?
Waterbending vs. Firebending?
Carl vs. Sheen?
Cat vs. Dog?

Deleted member 1839

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda hope that if Splatoon 3 is a while off we get a spin-off or something to hold us off until it releases.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Order had Agent 3 and Marie. Chaos had the better logo. So Chaos it is. I look forward to the fucked up Splatoon 3.

Droyd

Mar 1, 2018
Not to be a Debbie downer but don't expect huge consequences from this Splatfest.

They could easily have swapped Callie and Marie for Splatoon 2's campaign.

I really doubt they're waiting on the result from this splatfest to decide between an apocalypse campaign or a dystopian campaign.

I'm sure they already have plans and the results will get a reference in the form of Pearl and Marina again :p

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
nPS9C4B.gif

Deleted member 31092

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
The Splatfest introduction dialogue makes me think that no matter what Splatoon 3 is gonna be a world of chaos.

Cyn

Oct 31, 2017
Hype :D

#TeamOrder here. It was a tough call as ordered chaos is my preference :D Chaos needs Order to remain focused, Order needs Chaos for spice and variety.

No Marina or Pearl preferences here, they're both awesome :D

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
T-shirts. Nice... except they were on sale for a total of 5 minutes:(

#teamorder

Deleted member 11008

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not a Splatoon player (my Switch arrive this weekend ;_;), but as Megaten player I hope Order win. It always bring... interesting outcomes.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
I think normally I would be Team Order for this but the friends I want to play with will most likely be Chaos so I'd rather go with that. Still kinda hope Order wins for Marina's sake though lol

And yeah that Famitsu thing is too huge to get a full translation anytime soon, but there's some stuff you can see on the preview images on the site https://www.famitsu.com/news/201907/16179661.html

They did another annual survey of Famitsu readers who play Splatoon (approx 2050 respondents). Of those, 56% are male and 44% are female, the largest age group are people between 10 and 19 at 43%, and 22% of players have basically been playing the Splatoon series since the first game launched over four years ago.

Deleted member 2145

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
also I'm still not seeing the new gear, I've checked the news page for the final splatfest and the squid research lab news feed

can someone screenshot where they were to get the gear? I need those glasses

penguindrum

Feb 10, 2019
I chose Chaos even though I was pretty split. Most of my friends chose Chaos and I wanted to play with them so that pushed my decision over the line.