• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Choose Your World

• Team Chaos

Votes: 352 44.7%
  • Team Order

Votes: 436 55.3%

• Total voters

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
Still updating my game, can I still join a team may in about an hour?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
These ink colors are so good. I hope the extra shiny effects don't cause a small performance hit

Droyd

Mar 1, 2018
CHAOS AND THUNDER

Edit - I love it when you get a little squad going, been with the same 3 for a while and it's much more fun!

Last edited:

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Of course. And during the Splatfest you don't need to scrub it as it levels up forever (the first three abilities will stay, and the ones you get after that will be given as a chunk).
Sorry for all the questions, but what can I do with these chunks?

I'm getting my ass handed to me. My teams are currently 0-3. Sorry Team Order!

henlo_birb

Dec 15, 2017
Haven't picked yet. Does it seem like most people have chosen order or chaos in-game? I want to avoid same-side matches as much as possible.

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
Feel bad for not having played this much in the last two years. Though the first year I was living at a place with real bad internet.

My low level gear is making it hard to kill at all but I'm often the second most contributing member of the team by just running around filling blank spots. Can't believe I've put off this game so much when I loved the first one so much, it's so fun!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
It's already live?! Hopefully I can play it soon! Please please please please please let Team Order win!

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
Team Order here. I've had one mirror match out of a dozen so far. It would be a surprise if Pearl walks away with popularity though.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
so Nintendo Europe being the incompetent klutzes they are put up the Final Splatfest shirts for sale earlier today and didn't announce it. Twitter found links and they were sold out within like an hour. worst part is the EU shirts come with exclusive costume codes for the game.

So fucking annoyed. I'd been following the damn Twitter account constantly for them to announce their availability and they pull this shit.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What's the difference between normal and pro? I'm assuming I should stay away from pro. lol
Pro tries to balance teams in the same way that it tries to balance teams in solo queue, with player rank and relatively balanced weapons, while Normal is more free form and will try to do weird things like put 4 bloblobbers together., plus give you the chance to play 10x and 100x battles. Unless you're getting annoyed with bad teammates or broken comps you should usually do normal since it generally levels up your Splatfest rank higher, does more for your team, and it just feels a little more special

maouvin

Oct 25, 2017
Blumenau - Brazil
Also on Normal you keep playing with the same teammates if you choose "Play Again" or "Change gear and continue" (if they don't drop out ofc).
On Pro you'll always go back to matchmaking.

so Nintendo Europe being the incompetent klutzes they are put up the Final Splatfest shirts for sale earlier today and didn't announce it. Twitter found links and they were sold out within like an hour. worst part is the EU shirts come with exclusive costume codes for the game.

So fucking annoyed. I'd been following the damn Twitter account constantly for them to announce their availability and they pull this shit.

Been waiting for it too. Congratulations to everyone involved.

Magnet_Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Pro tries to balance teams in the same way that it tries to balance teams in solo queue, with player rank and relatively balanced weapons, while Normal is more free form and will try to do weird things like put 4 bloblobbers together., plus give you the chance to play 10x and 100x battles. Unless you're getting annoyed with bad teammates or broken comps you should usually do normal since it generally levels up your Splatfest rank higher, does more for your team, and it just feels a little more special
You can get x10 and x100 matches in pro as well.

At work so can't play for another 10 hours but gonna mini Splatling and Kensa Jr hard for order tonight

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Well to be fair I haven't heard ebb and flow at all yet. Guess they're saying Fly Octo Fly/Ebb and Flow(Octo) for the last day.
Wait, Fly Octo Fly can appear outside of the Octo Expansion? I never heard it while playing multiplayer...

What's the difference between normal Jr and Kensa Jr? They show the same stats for me.
Stats are identical between similarly named weapons. What's different are the sub-weapon/special loadouts, which can make a huge difference in how you play even if the main weapon performs identically.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well to be fair I haven't heard ebb and flow at all yet. Guess they're saying Fly Octo Fly/Ebb and Flow(Octo) for the last day.
This is the music schedule for the weekend. The new mix of Spicy Calamari Inkantation will be tomorrow and Fly Octo Fly will be on Sunday

What's the difference between normal Jr and Kensa Jr? They show the same stats for me.
Vanilla jr. has splat bomb and ink armor, Kensa jr. has torpedoes and bubbles. The vanilla kit is a pretty solid weapon to play as a support role and the Kensa kit is good for aggressively pushing the objective, particularly if you're wearing some object shredder shoes. If you're feeling the jr., the Custom Jr. might be the best choice for a splatfest though, since it has autobombs and inkstorm and is one of the best painting weapons in the game given how quickly you can get special with it.

Last edited: