• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Df_8Us2VAAAGH5Y.jpg:large

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be interested to see what the Octoling ratio is like for this one. I'm guessing players engaged enough to still be playing Splatfests were also liable to pick up the expansion in droves.

Oct 25, 2017
This + Aces = a great weekend of Nintendo goodness

Though I'm getting tired of these weak Splatfest themes. In fact, I'm thinking of making a new thread with a poll to gauge people's overall enthusiasm levels for the monthly battle topics.

Would anyone be interested in taking a walk down Splatfest memory lane with me?

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Though I'm getting tired of these weak Splatfest themes. In fact, I'm thinking of making a new thread with a poll to gauge people's overall enthusiasm levels for the monthly battle topics.

That last couple were good though...if you're American anyways.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Nah

This is the best theme in awhile

I'm very passionate about No Pulp.

Oct 25, 2017

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
Marina's side
The green one
No pulp

No contest.

How anyone can enjoy little bits of solid stuff in their drink is baffling to me. One of the most unpleasant textures (I guess we're calling this mouthfeels now) I know of.

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
I'm usually indifferent about pulp. I'll probably go without because Marina.

You know what's nasty though? Any orange juice made by Florida's Natural. Has a super weird after taste to it, like it's gone sour even when it's "fresh". Fuck Florida's Natural.

G-X

Oct 28, 2017
When I hear about somebody drinking orange juice with pulp in it I have to wonder if they are the type of people who refuse to drink tap or filtered water and find the nearest Creek or river because it just doesn't taste the same without the extra bacteria, fecal matter, and numerous other things making the water not clear

JershJopstin

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck, has team pulp played Splatoon before in their life?

These matches are awful

Last edited:

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
By itself, with pulp, and extra. If I can't chew my OJ, it's wrong. As wrong as drinking shit from concentrate or with added sugar. If you enjoy Sunny D, you're either 8 or a serial killer.

In a cocktail though, definitely without pulp.

JershJopstin

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to Turf War, where you carry until your back's about to break or else you lose.

The number of people who can't even manage a kill despite a neutral map state is staggering.
You misunderstand me

I've been playing this game since October 2015, I know the deal. But this... this is a new level of garbage play I never thought possible. It's like everyone who got the game 33% off during the E3 sale joined pulp, and everyone else joined no pulp.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
You misunderstand me

I've been playing this game since October 2015, I know the deal. But this... this is a new level of garbage play I never thought possible. It's like everyone who got the game 33% off during the E3 sale joined pulp, and everyone else joined no pulp.
There is no depth I haven't seen my teams reach in this game. In this Splatfest I have witnessed entire teams of one-kill wonders, people standing at an uninkable wall for fifteen+ seconds trying to ink it, splat charger players who can be legally defined as comatose, and somebody who managed to Baller directly off of the map. None of it was new to me. This is the hellhole that is Turf War. This is what I've been suffocating from. Join us in the depths. Watch your teammates flail about until you give yourself a concussion by way of facepalming. Do it in the name of your marginally better juice of choice.