• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DaBoss

Oct 25, 2017
yWrLr3v.png

Wqnbr6E.png

WJybf0K.png

ehyLeN1.png

aItHBxh.png

79Ags3Z.png

f1SWT6M.png

aF5dvDW.png

5PQ2bDk.png

PxOUFwz.png

xrgfEkK.png

t9e6zam.png

Uk7WqwD.jpg

C2gpOyp.png

6JU7Zi8.jpg

bON22YH.png

sSJsbbw.png

Splatoon 2 Updates History: https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Version_history#Splatoon_2[/B]
THANKS TO EVERYONE IN THE SPLATERA COMMUNITY FOR THE HELP

Last edited:

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
On behalf of Team Callie, I am excited to be here with you all in this new SplatEra

Remember to Staaaaaay Fresh!!

rsofSqO.gif

1ec40c0766d551b621b147411e3f66b0ef22c8ec_hq.gif

8e0.gif

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looking fresh!

When do people think the next stage will launch? I have to assume next Friday the 3rd, but maybe Nintendo will be crazy and release it this Friday, along with a Cappy hat you can buy in the store

Sendou

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Hey everyone. I'll try post here every once in a while since it's a new forum and all.

When do people think the next stage will launch? I have to assume next Friday the 3rd, but maybe Nintendo will be crazy and release it this Friday, along with a Cappy hat you can buy in the store

I'd be surprised if it came out tomorrow since Nintendo is obviously focusing Mario. That said 3rd seems like a very reasonable guess to me.

Beats

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't play too much of the first Splatoon (I think only a few hours), but I've put in a few hundred hours in this one and it's been great fun despite some of the issues. Playing Turf War with the folks from the discord has been great and peeps there have been pretty friendly all around!

Main Weapon for me is the Splat Roller. While I've messed around with some of the other weapons this one meshes with me pretty well. This is my final build for it I think:
dmteibruqaeo3jc8ush7.jpg

It works pretty well with the kit. Great for sneaking up on people and the swim speed subs mitigate the speed loss from Ninja Squid. If I want to go for a more Curling Bomb heavy playstyle I swap to another set with 36 pts of ISS to get 2 Curling Bombs from a full tank.

Rock And Roll

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone. I'll try post here every once in a while since it's a new forum and all.

I'd be surprised if it came out tomorrow since Nintendo is obviously focusing Mario. That said 3rd seems like a very reasonable guess to me.

Great to have you with us, congrats on all your success. Been lurking your stream for awhile now :)

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Finally somewhere I can complain about how I always get stuck with the worst teammates ever. The matchmaking in Turf War is terrible! ;)

More than a new stage what I'd love to see is new boss salmonids and events in Salmon Run.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck:

Flyfish
Smallfry
Hidden goldie rounds
Griller rounds
Snipers
People who spam dodge roll

That is all for now.

qq more

Oct 25, 2017
First time making a post in the OT despite being part of the discord community for years. Glad to be here!

EvilMario

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hi friends. Hoping to be a more active member of this thread than I was previously.

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Never posted in the old OT, but maybe I'll be more active here. This game has taken up a significant chunk of my gaming time lately, though I'm still not that great. Level 20, and only recently started dipping my toes into ranked modes. My main weapons are Zap 85 and the .52 Gal. (Please let me know if they're bad, I honestly don't know)

I live in Japan, and I dunno how bad lag is when playing internationally. Anyone done much of that?

Vorkken

Oct 25, 2017
The original Splatoon 1 and 2 OTs were my favorite threads to lurk. Hopefully, this time, I can interact with the community more!

cmdiego

Oct 25, 2017
Never posted in the old OT, but maybe I'll be more active here. This game has taken up a significant chunk of my gaming time lately, though I'm still not that great. Level 20, and only recently started dipping my toes into ranked modes. My main weapons are Zap 85 and the .52 Gal. (Please let me know if they're bad, I honestly don't know)

I live in Japan, and I dunno how bad lag is when playing internationally. Anyone done much of that?
Both of those weapons are good. I play late enough at night that I get put into Japanese lobbies sometimes. And it doesn't seem overall bad lag-wise, but there are occasionally questionable things happening.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hey everybody. Don't think I posted in the old thread except maybe on release day, but now I'm back to playing this quite a bit and thought I'd join in.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to a few in the discord channel, I rose all the way from the bottom to professional tonight! Feels good

Coricus

Oct 25, 2017
Hi! I'm still pretty new around here, but I hope I can still be a valued member of the splawoomity-uh, I mean community.

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome!

I've been a bit out of the Splatoon 2 news loop, has there been any talk about brand new weapon types like the umbrella and duelies?