• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Same. In fact, I remember saying that I wanted a paid DLC single player expansion to splatoon 1 in the discord. One that would free them from the difficulty constraint of the normal campaign which functions as a glorified tutorial. That and for a campaign to be from the octolings perspective complete with an octoling hub. Though I wanted/expected an japanese octoling city in the style of young octavio. I didn't expect a hip hop inspired underground train station.

Yeah I guess they wanted to continue that NYC type aesthetic. Plus, there is an entrance to a Subway to the back right of the square.

Didn't notice at first but I went back and looked at the trailer again because I saw people saying it was sexual and the MC's hips are actually insanely big proportional to the rest of her.

uK4MzMG.gif

weird.

Oh....so that's what some were talking about. Yeah idk about that design choice. Japan!!!!!

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
They're making Marina look kinda...slutty, which really sucks imo. Pull your pants up girl!

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Didn't notice at first but I went back and looked at the trailer again because I saw people saying it was sexual and the MC's hips are actually insanely big proportional to the rest of her.

uK4MzMG.gif

weird.

Yea plus you see that little V thing so her skirt/shorts whatever they are are super low. It wouldn't be weird if they didn't look so damn young, but yea this is just Japan being weird.

Huh, yeah, Marina's pants seem to going lower and lower

Next expansion she'll be naked :O

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York

uK4MzMG.gif

weird.

Bruh, her booty so big you can see it from the front. I guess Kimishima has a thing for big booty.

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1520574669079.webm

The funny thing with the Marina shot is it's a flash image during the video so it's like they were trying to be coy about it. She's 18 in the "lore", though. Not sure how people didn't notice any of this, I thought it was pretty blatant as I was watching it. lol

Bonus image from the Smash trailer. Someone was paid to model and animate this:
This one was pretty fast but you know degenerates are going to go frame by frame with these videos.

twothunder

Feb 10, 2018
onward to the promise land

looking forward to it.
already seeing some official nice art and designs

I wonder if he is the final boss again if so they can make up for the lesser gameplay wise one of 2. Hopefully it's not him yet again in his same disc jockey unless it plays and looks way different.

Maybe it's a total new villain wich would be also neat. Imagine Mr. Grizz being it, final battle against a crazy grizzly bear in a mech powered by salmon run eggs!?

it won't happen but..
maybe they could take that beta octo design pearl had a re-use it here as a new villain girl. would be a nice twist

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Yeah lmao. Like who even actively notices this stuff...

I'll give you the Smash image because when you watch the video it's so fast you wouldn't think twice, which is why I said it comes to the degenerates who freeze frame the videos and then post their "results". None of those are my images, btw. lol

But the stuff in the actual direct video? Nah, that shit was blatant. You have to be a real prude to not notice any of it.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
I'll give you the Smash image because when you watch the video it's so fast you wouldn't think twice, which is why I said it comes to the degenerates who freeze frame the videos and then post their "results". None of those are my images, btw. lol

But the stuff in the actual direct video? Nah, that shit was blatant. You have to be a real prude to not notice any of it.

Yeah.... A lot weird. Chillax with that. I'm sure there is a subreddit of people getting their jollies from squid people where u could hang but... Soo ....Weird....

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
The DLC will be what pushes me to buy this finally. I was interested until I heard comments of a fairly short single-player mode, and having more of that available is a huge selling point for me.

Mark1

Oct 30, 2017
Just got back into this as well. Forgot how addictive the multiplayer is.

Didn't actually expect any form of new content after Christmas. Figured they would have moved on to their next project.

Not a complaint though, as I will likely pick this up too.

Mistle

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
My initial viewing was "yeah this seems cool, but man this music is sick!". After rewatching the trailer, I'm totally down for a new single player the dives a bit deeper into world building and characters. Loved the general aesthetic of it

Error_404

Nov 12, 2017
Some of the stages shown look amazing, Can't wait.

I should go back and get all the scrolls and fish in the base game before this comes out

OuterLimits

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Excited for the new single player stuff. This has become one of my favorite games in recent years . I have to force myself to take breaks from it and play other games. It really is addicting.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
onward to the promise land

looking forward to it.
already seeing some official nice art and designs

it won't happen but..
maybe they could take that beta octo design pearl had a re-use it here as a new villain girl. would be a nice twist

The station stuff just reminded me of Persona 5 and the train dungeon area

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh, her booty so big you can see it from the front. I guess Kimishima has a thing for big booty.

The funny thing with the Marina shot is it's a flash image during the video so it's like they were trying to be coy about it. She's 18 in the "lore", though. Not sure how people didn't notice any of this, I thought it was pretty blatant as I was watching it. lol

Bonus image from the Smash trailer. Someone was paid to model and animate this:

This one was pretty fast but you know degenerates are going to go frame by frame with these videos.

lmao So you're one

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Always was frustrated with the short length of Splatoon's campaigns so will definitely buy that dlc. Looks great.

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Those hips are absurd, the 3d model needs to be adjusted
I never expected to have that webm to make it here