• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ryuukan

Oct 25, 2017
There is a limited time offer running:
Buy 2 Adult size, $9.90 each, 2 Kids, $7.90 each. Pretty cheap for new licensed shirts and this sale applies to all UT Graphic T-shirts.

goods_09_417852

goods_03_419659

goods_00_419660

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/ut-graphic-tees/splatoon

MagnusGman

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dallas
Uniqlo has always been real hit or miss for me. For instance that Gundam collection they did a few months ago was pure garbage.

These look pretty ok though.

deltabreak

Oct 29, 2017
I hate it when Uniqlo does the adult/kid thing. Just put all designs in both sizes. I loved some of the kirby and shonen jump ones but they were only for kids sizes.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the adult designs are weak, the Judd/Lil Judd one is the only decent one this time around. I want some Toni Kensa stuff, give me that delightfully tacky red clothespin

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Judd one arrived yesterday, wish there'd have been a better selection but happy to have one at least.

Byakura

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
these are ok I guess, the only one I'd maybe get is the Judd shirt. The kids shirts are definitely better than the adult ones

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or have these Uniqlo licensed shirt designs been pretty underwhelming overall for a while? The Jump Anniversary shirts had a decent amount of good ones but, outside of that not, so much.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Is it just me or have these Uniqlo licensed shirt designs been pretty underwhelming overall for a while? The Jump Anniversary shirts had a decent amount of good ones but, outside of that not, so much.

I love Gundam. I wouldn't mind getting that shirt of the headless RX-78 collage style. But I can't even find a second shirt to buy for the deal.

I can't see myself wearing "Amuro, do you read me" or "You can do it Amuro" or even "Ranba Ral" (although the no zaku thing is great, it's currently the frontrunner). I'm certainly not wearing "I am supposed to be Newtype, too!" Although the Char Z'gok hiding in the pocket is pretty cute.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Agreed almost everything just bad designs. I feel like they're being cheap. The last good collaboration they had was the KAWS sesame street one

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
I love Gundam. I wouldn't mind getting that shirt of the headless RX-78 collage style. But I can't even find a second shirt to buy for the deal.

I can't see myself wearing "Amuro, do you read me" or "You can do it Amuro" or even "Ranba Ral" (although the no zaku thing is great, it's currently the frontrunner). I'm certainly not wearing "I am supposed to be Newtype, too!" Although the Char Z'gok hiding in the pocket is pretty cute.
Yeah, the headless RX was the only one I liked out of that collection :(

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Got the black Octo splash and the Judd one. Ended up checking the other graphic tees and found a collection on some cute ice cream based chars I never saw before, only for girls, so bought 2 for my niece. Damn Uniqlo, I wanted those for me too... Learn with Sanrio, grown ass adults like cute stuff too.

Kohlbiri

Apr 3, 2019
Gonna get the Octoling one this Friday if I can. But yeah, their kids only shirts usually have better and cuter designs lol I really wanted the Animal Crossing and Kirby shirts from a few years back. My sister is also disappointed that Sumikkogurashi has been kids only, not even women sizes available.

Anyway, I'm glad they have the 2 for $9.90 each sale again. I'll let my sis pick something for the second one. She thought the Judd and Li'l Judd shirt was okay, but their white fur on a white shirt is a poor contrast and I've gotta agree.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
The octoling one is alright.

It could be worse, did you guys see the monster hunter selection? So bland

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Received my shirts :) The fit is actually a bit larger than expected, they definitely make them larger for the US ^.^ The print looks to be of good quality.