• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hexanaut

Dec 6, 2017
Please make the SvM as good as Siege and support the hell out of it. Blacklist SvM was super unbalanced and died quickly. Also bring back the co-op mode and make it like Chaos Theory where you actually had to work with your partner and could perform special moves together to reach certain parts of the level (or throw each other at guards).

Last edited:

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yes! I guess Yves was just screwing with us when he said he was still taking concept pitches for a new Splinter Cell, or the game is coming in 2019. Either way, it would've been so strange to go an entire generation without a Splinter Cell title so I'm glad.

Last edited:

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hell yes, totally down for this.

Make Splinter Cell Blacklist BC and a digital purchase please too!

Oneiros

Oct 27, 2017
That would be awesome. It'll probably be an open-world multiplayer thing, but it could still be fun.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Oh so hyped! All of SC games were entertaining. (Haven't finished Pandora Tomorrow though.)

Make it a proper, traditional singleplayer with more gadgets to accommodate all three play styles created in Blacklist. I normally don't mind open world games, but Ubisoft open world is too much of a chore.

RAYMON

Oct 30, 2017
Brazil
Beautiful memories from Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory on og Xbox.
It's a great time for Sam Fisher to come back.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
I am so afraid but also optimistic about what Ubisoft might do for a new Splinter Cell.

What I really hope Ubisoft does but know it'll never do: Make a singleplayer campaign with open-ended-yet-expertly-crafted level design like MGSV Ground Zeroes, nu-Hitman, and Chaos Theoyr.

What I realistically hope Ubisoft does: Pretty much just MGSV but less anime. That game was pretty much already the Ubisoft formula done right.

OR

Spies vs Mercs set up like Rainbow Six Siege.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Cautiously optimistic. I hope it's not open world and less action oriented. If Hocking and Ironside are involved, I'll be fully onboard.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck yes!!!

Let it be a reboot please with all the goodies of the first 3 titles!

I'm craving some stealthy Sam Fisher action!

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
How do these games compare to MGS (big fan of 1-4)?
I always wanted to try this out after playing mgs

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Conviction is still my favorite. :')
mrw-the-ask-toolbar-sneaks-onto-my-computer-by-accident-54495.gif

JK

Dec 30, 2017
Please no more Conviction and Blacklist, no more Assassin's Creed character physics.
Please, bring back the sense of humor, Lambert and Echelon 3.
Please, bring back the original gameplay, the sensors, the sandbox levels, everything that made Splinter Cell Splinter Cell.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Similar to hitman maybe?
Yeah i was thinking that as well. I think an open world SC game could be cool if done right, but isnt realistic for the franchise i believe. Unless they completely overhaul what SC is. A Hitman style game that involves co-op and singleplayer with fully upgradable characters could be rad. The last two games are actually kind of amazing, and i feel people dont give them enough credit.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this is true. I'm curious how they'll change things up because while Blacklist was great it didn't sell particularly well.