• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

durrrklin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Best Coast
giphy.gif

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't it Gerstmann who said Ubisoft showed something at judges week that ended up not appearing during the show? It's pretty clearly this, right?

Papacheeks

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watertown, NY
I'm with others I'll believe it when I see it. Plus how and where would they announce it now that E3 is over with.

GAMESCOM and PSX are the only events that it could happen on.

Toa Axis

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
What if the Walmart leak was just viral marketing because it blew the game's cover and they're going to redeploy under the cover of darkness

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Maybe it's just Blacklist remastered? Always found it odd it didn't get a current gen re-release.

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
I'm starting to believe people who think they pulled it out of E3 at the last second

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
Is that how much a full priced game costs in Italy? If it is equivalent to 60$ game there then i guess we can rule out a remaster.

Aokiji

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
The rush of a possible gamescom/anyday/pgw reveal just doesn't hit the same as e3. Whenever they announce it will be nice to know Sam is back tho.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
As this is a placeholder I'm going to lock this thread for now.

We've had the Walmart Canada leak in the past.
Ubisoft's CEO has said they were exploring the game last year and made some comments this year about how they're aware fans want Splinter Cell back.
If Splinter Cell is being worked on I wouldn't expect any sort of announcement soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.