• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Tusk, he shoot these little guys out his back
darkridersxfactor.jpg

He also had a cameo on the X-men cartoon

latest

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Tusk, he shoot these little guys out his back
darkridersxfactor.jpg

He also had a cameo on the X-men cartoon

latest

For whatever reason they made a toy of that guy in the 90s, and I had that toy somehow, and it took me years and years to figure out who it was despite being way into Marvel.

Last edited:

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Well, we have 36 characters right now, plus Cyclops and Colossus, plus 4 characters per DLC pack, plus the 4 datamined ones.

That's 54 characters. That's a lot of characters.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone have any recommendations for an actual good Cyclops storyline? My main exposure to him is through the movies and cartoons, where he's a tool, and tangential X-Men exposure in the late eighties/early nineties where everyone else was a much more interesting character.

Things I know about Cyclops:
  1. Eye Beams cannot start fires because they are actually energy from the punch dimension.
  2. Hit his head on a rock and now his brain/eyes are busted.
  3. Dad is a space pirate.
  4. Wolverine (who is cool) is also irritated by him.

rsz_bdo2t_2173.png

I echo those saying Whedon's run, but for my money Kieron Gillen did even better by Cyke:

why-cyclops-doesnt-have-a-plan-b.jpg

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Well, we have 36 characters right now, plus Cyclops and Colossus, plus 4 characters per DLC pack, plus the 4 datamined ones.

That's 54 characters. That's a lot of characters.
It's crazy how with 54 characters there are still a lot of heavy hitters missing from the roster.
  • Ant-Man
  • Nick Fury
  • Winter Soldier
  • Nova
  • Silver Surfer
  • A bunch of remaining X-Men
  • Namor
  • She-Hulk
  • Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
  • Doctor Doom
  • Green Goblin
  • Doctor Octopus
  • Ultron
  • Kingpin
  • Juggernaut
  • A bunch of other villains
  • And more!
I'd love for Team Ninja and Nintendo to support this game for a long time.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
It's crazy how with 54 characters there are still a lot of heavy hitters missing from the roster.
  • Ant-Man
  • Nick Fury
  • Winter Soldier
  • Nova
  • Silver Surfer
  • A bunch of remaining X-Men
  • Namor
  • She-Hulk
  • Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
  • Doctor Doom
  • Green Goblin
  • Doctor Octopus
  • Ultron
  • Kingpin
  • Juggernaut
  • A bunch of other villains
  • And more!
I'd love for Team Ninja and Nintendo to support this game for a long time.
You forgot Jessica Jones.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
About those characters? Would they comes as free dlc characters? Or are they completely cut?

It's odd that Cyclops and Colossus were first two characters confirmed but not part of 40 characters list.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
About those characters? Would they comes as free dlc characters? Or are they completely cut?

It's odd that Cyclops and Colossus were first two characters confirmed but not part of 40 characters list.
The fact they aren't in dlc means something happened during dev, but the fact they weren't erased makes it more likely they could get added as free dlc once the bugs are ironed out. Plus they'd provide nice team variety inebetween the paid packs