• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
From Reddit

The First Order under Kylo Ren are imprisoning people in labor camps. Anyone speaking bad of The Supreme Leader are thrown in jail. And some may find that odd but that happens all the time in real life where dictators throw or even kill people who speak ill of him or his government.

Reminder, People in the Galaxy no idea that Kylo Ren is Ben Solo.

Chapter 13

Description of one of the FO prisoners

The next was a tall muscular woman who strained at the binders that held her. Obviously a new capture, and physically dangerous. Winshur felt his insides shrink just looking at her. He assigned her to sea animal control.

I wait for paperback so I don't know It's a hint that Phasma is alive and captured by the first order? or it's get revealed in later chapter that she is someone else?

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Would definitely appreciate there not being potential spoilers in the thread title, but yeah that definitely sounds like Phasma. Unless they're elaborated on later in the book, I'm going to assume it's her.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Empire was employing straight up slavery for years and that was AFTER the mass genocide, and the First Order is basically Empire Part II and have already destroyed a solar system. I get that it's space and you don't see the bodies since they were all vaporized instantly so it doesn't seem as bad but I think they've gone a bit beyond.

And yeah also don't put spoilers in the title.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it was Phasma wouldn't the First Order know who she is? I doubt they'd just send her to a random prison. Why would they even arrest her in the first place?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone speaking bad of The Supreme Leader are thrown in jail. And some may find that odd

Who the hell finds this odd?!

"What? Snoke/Kylo Ren would NEVER kill off dissenters. He may have had several planets blown the fuck up but dissenters? Naaahhh."