• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
well, there's still a chance for teh Yuuzhan Vong to be canon, given they were concepted for the Clone Wars show. but now that this exists, that seems unlikely. or replaced, given the details of this book

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Somebody dust off that "Palpatine actually built the Death Star to protect the galaxy from the gribblies" theory

OP
OP
Yukari

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
well, there's still a chance for teh Yuuzhan Vong to be canon, given they were concepted for the Clone Wars show. but now that this exists, that seems unlikely. or replaced, given the details of this book

Yuuzhan Vong still can be canon. did not they come out from another galaxy or something ? could be threat in the future after The Grysk.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yuuzhan Vong still can be canon. did not they come out from another galaxy or something ? could be threat in the future after The Grysk.
we have nothing on them except for a concept art piece. so what Filoni and team had planned is unknown, if they'd even use them in the first place

img0267jpg-a24c38_624w.jpg

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Well they don't sound exactly the same which is nice, and with all of the talk of the outerrim it makes sense. I just hope their design isnt so.. dated. If they look better I'm all in.

Just please no Ysalamiri PLEASE

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I like the idea of a species being such big dicks that their planet kicks them out of the force.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I liked the Vong being an extragalactic species, but that was the only good thing going for them.