• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
1613009384366.png
06_eleven01.jpg

Looks like it's indeed Eleven, the precursor to Street Fighter III's Twelve. Not sure how it'll work given that Urien used Eleven as spare parts to resurrect Nash. But perhaps that could lead to a more interesting design than the one shown above.

Source: Twitch Gaming

Last edited:

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Finally, another pick from the best Street Fighter roster.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
lmao, this is literally on the same level as the fuckup that was the Decapre reveal in SF4 Ultra

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This being the last character has to probably come with a Seth-like character gimmick of copying other characters, because he's absolutely a terrible last pick otherwise. Literally any other playable character in the series probably had higher interests than Eleven.

Him being kept secret is also going to sour people because him being the only one not announced with the rest gave some allure and secrecy to it. Even got people thinking it was a guest character. But this...?

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good. We don't want to waste anymore awesome characters like Akira when almost everybody will drop the game after sf6.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
Twelve is easily one of my least favorite Street Fighter characters of all time. I'll keep an open mind for Eleven, SFV made me like Seth, but I am unhype at the moment.

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
I see we're keeping SFIV tradition with the absolute last character pick being very underwhelming

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

leder

Oct 25, 2017
How the hell did almost EVERY SINGLE announcement get leaked in advance for this game? First steam now twitch.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I think Eleven's official bio says that he somehow has even less personality than Twelve.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't even make sense story wise. He got destroyed by Urien and was used to make Nash's new body. He doesn't even exist anymore.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
I have never played so much as a round of SF V but every time I see it's name it's in a headline that includes the word "leak"

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like