• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
t21YpMN.jpg

hIwsH5Z.jpg

The leak comes from known Apex dataminer @Biast12. He made his Twitter private shortly after and deleted the post, but still a Reddit user managed to save the image in time.

S7 = Valk: Offensive
S8 = Blisk: Recon
S9 = Ash: Offensive
S10 = Horizon: Offensive
S11 = Fuse: Offensive
S12 = Firebug: Recon
S13 = Husaria: Offensive

If this is accurate, this leak is enormous for a character-based game. Basically the plans for the next 2 years for Respawn are now public knowledge.

B8K4hJ3.jpg

The same leaker/dataminer also claims Titanfall 3 is in development.

Last edited:

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
I always follow datamines for this game but I must admit this feels pretty spoilery and kind of a bummer. I wish I didn't see it earlier on Reddit. The datamines are usually stuff for the next season, not the next 2 years lol.

kenneld

Banned
Jul 28, 2019
I feel like Titanfall 3 is a good bet. Titanfall 2 was a big level up from the first game and obviously made with a lot of love, the only reason to think the series wouldn't continue is because it didn't sell so well. But I imagine Respawn has a lot of leverage after Apex to do what they want now. Then I again I'll take nothing for granted when it comes to a studio that has to answer to EA.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Next-gen titanfall baby. Can already picture being dropped directly from space with no masked loading hmmmm

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
I always thought that apex started life as titanfall 3 before it got spun off as a BR game.

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully TF3 has more Titan customization and maybe some support Titans as well

used2Bcat

Oct 27, 2017
Titans' AI was one of the best things I experienced this gen in TF1. Show me what the next-gen can do Respawn.

Oct 27, 2017
God, I hope Titanfall 3 is real. They've got Apex for MP stuff so with TF3 they can mostly concentrate on making another great campaign!

danmaku

Nov 5, 2017
I don't want another Titanfall, but good to see we're in for A LOT of Apex Legends. I'd love for one of the new characters to have wallrunning, it's the only thing I miss from Titanfall. Yes, it wouldn't be as useful with how open the maps are, but I'd love it anyway.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Just about to 100% titanfall on 360, and then work on getting it on xbox one. I can't get enough of this game. It's so good. And I still have TF2 waiting for me. I'm savoring this. This series can get 10 entries for all I care. Respawn are such a good fucking shooter dev.

bruhaha

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
Makes sense that the LA team that worked on Apex might be working on something new since they opened a studio in Vancouver to do ongoing Apex support.

Kotze282

Oct 27, 2017
Replaying Titanfall 2 singleplayer right now, which is absolutely excellent. I hope for TF3 they will have first person animations for everything again. TF1 was so much more immersive than TF2 in that regard.

indosmoke

Oct 30, 2017
France
Uh. There was this 4chan rumor (I know, I know) a few weeks ago, strongly hinting at Titanfall 3.

If true, let's just hope the campaign is at least half as good as Titanfall 2's.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Titanfall 3 could be half as good as TF2 and it will still be incredible.

TF2's campaign and multiplayer are, by far, the best FPS games of this generation.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
With Respawn now having three teams it's possible that Titanfall 3 is actively in development alongside Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order 2.

Jul 19, 2020
Please God let them be correct, then. Titanfall 2 is still my favourite multiplayer shooter of the gen even despite its flaws.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
I love(d) Apex, but I would trade it for Titanfall 3 any day. Really hope the rumor is true.

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
Titanfall 3 could be half as good as TF2 and it will still be incredible.

TF2's campaign and multiplayer are, by far, the best FPS games of this generation.

This is true.

The idea of a next gen Titanfall is crazy. It's one of the games that could really take advantage of the new tech for stuff like huge attrition maps with tons of AI and friendly titans and/or destruction of the maps. Would make titan versus pilot combat dynamic as hell. They could do a ridiculous number of awesome things with this game.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Titanfall 3 might be a fun campaign but I have no interest in the multiplayer based on the direction 2 took.

I do hope they make another one though.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Doesn't surprise me that they'd have things planned out so far in advance but damn...

Mubrik_

Dec 7, 2017
uhmm, didn't respawn bait everyone with fuse last season that ended up being revenant?

I'd be surprised if that list ends up accurate, i for one thought ASH was coming next.

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Please be true and please let the multiplayer be more like TF1 than TF2.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
uhmm, didn't respawn bait everyone with fuse last season that ended up being revenant?

I'd be surprised if that list ends up accurate, i for one thought ASH was coming next.
Not Fuse, Forge. Though I'm pretty sure you're right in that the bait-and-switch happened because of the leaks.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
I played Titanfall 2 for the first time recently and although I think people overhyped me on it, it was a good time. I'd really look forward to Titanfall 3 though I sure hope it's not Source engine again