• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

View: https://twitter.com/AndyPlaytonic/status/1571981933713952769

VGC deleting an article they had on Konami's next reboot project after Dan outed himself
unknown.png

Being a insider is getting dangerous

Oct 29, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/AndyPlaytonic/status/1571981933713952769

VGC deleting an article they had on Konami's next reboot project after Dan outed himself
unknown.png

Being a insider is getting dangerous

What was deleted?

As for the 'RealInsider' knowing about Silent Hill, Jordan Middler on the gamingleaksandrumours subreddit said the supposed insider doesn't know shit about that. There's no Silent Hill embargo right now I assume because the game was never outed to the public.

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
What was deleted?

As for the 'RealInsider' knowing about Silent Hill, Jordan Middler on the gamingleaksandrumours subreddit said the supposed insider doesn't know shit about that. There's no Silent Hill embargo right now I assume because the game was never outed to the public.

It was a meme sorry lol
I was just joking.

And yeah that Twitter account was clear that only had access to embargo and nothing more.

Glad I never made a thread on him.

Darkknight2149

Ban made permanent due to harassment of staff
Banned
May 27, 2020
So there's no reason to expect an announcement soon?

If this is real, I have to wonder what Konami is even up to at this point. E3 2021 (which they pulled out of because announcements weren't ready) was a year ago.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Has Konami ever had a franchise that they haven't mismanaged?
If they do I can't think of it. :/

Damn it Konami... Will you ever restart this hype in official way?
Don't worry, next year for sure!

And if that fails, the year after that. In the unlikely scenario there's 2025 and, if it really comes to it, 2026. I can't see them waiting until 2027 but it's not an impossibility. If it helps, 2028 seems like a stretch so no worries there.

So yeah my personal hunch is either 2023/2024/2025/2026 or 2027. There's light at the end of this tunnel, people!

Oct 29, 2017
So there's no reason to expect an announcement soon?

If this is real, I have to wonder what Konami is even up to at this point. E3 2021 (which they pulled out of because announcements weren't ready) was a year ago.

Jordan Middler was just shooting down the realinsider's fake claims of insider knowledge on SH. He didn't refute the idea that a SH announcement is imminent. He works for VGC as well.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
SH's ongoing "dude, trust me something is happening" saga is some of the most annoying things I have ever witnessed in this industry.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
What was deleted?

Isn't that why you would have an embargo, to prevent it from being announced before they are ready to?

Sonderhen

Sep 15, 2020
The rumors of a new SH started two years ago, I'm already getting tired...

I still believe in Dusk and VGC, but I know there are some "insiders" who simply troll fans (ReallInsider, RobertoSerrano, etc)

Chupacabra83

Banned
Sep 9, 2022
there are no games in development. the only game was in development by blue box games . it was cancelled in may this year. konami didn´t want´t a restart at this time but plans for a reboot in 2024 are possible

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
I mean at this point I think he's right.It's been 2 years and we haven't gotten as much as a teaser so I doubt anything is in the works or it's way too far away, like 2024/2025.

At best these are pointless bumps to a thread with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Considering it's not the first time though, it's coming across like someone pretending to have insider knowledge. It's never framed as "I think" this is the case, but rather as "this is definitely the case" without anything to back it up. Ever.

Posts like that are just sorta reductive and aren't adding anything to the conversation.

EndlessSummer

Mar 21, 2022
At best these are pointless bumps to a thread with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Considering it's not the first time though, it's coming across like someone pretending to have insider knowledge. It's never framed as "I think" this is the case, but rather as "this is definitely the case" without anything to back it up. Ever.

Posts like that are just sorta reductive and aren't adding anything to the conversation.
If he claims to be an insider than yea, you're right.I just read his posts as his opinion.

Argentil

Oct 27, 2017
Geoff would probably have Konami if they sent him trailers, but I kind of wonder if Konami would want to bother with TGA after Geoff publicly outed them and had the crowd booing over the Kojima drama.

If I were to guess, I would say it would be at a Sony event, or MS? Otherwise it would have to wait until 2023. If the rumours are true (and I'm starting to doubt them again, I won't lie) then Konami have already put off announcing this for over a year. I'm starting to doubt again, and it's made me wonder when and why I started hoping after the Katharsis nonsense.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
What exactly did he said about MGS and SH?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Iám not an insider , i only use my common sense. How many rumours of sh is in works and will be reveal soon did wie get the last years ? and what happend ? NOTHING . only busybodies who can't provide any evidence

I don't really think there's any common sense approach that makes sense for Blue Box Game Studio making any actual Silent Hill game. BBGS isn't a real developer, it's just a grifter liar trying to use Silent Hill and Kojima fanboys to get attention for his low-effort asset flips.

Lunatious

Dec 18, 2018
Iám not an insider , i only use my common sense. How many rumours of sh is in works and will be reveal soon did wie get the last years ? and what happend ? NOTHING . only busybodies who can't provide any evidence

We have evidence of Project Sakura. Meanwhile, I don't think anyone who genuinely thinks Bluebox has something to do with Silent Hill can talk about evidence.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
And how did he knew this guy didn't have inside info (before being outed I mean)? What are his sources?

So far VGC has proved nothing

Here's the real question: why should anyone believe TheRealInsider in the first place?

Time and time again these insider dorks get one thing right and then try to become SUPER INSIDERS and just "leak" everything they can think of for attention and clout.

BloodRayne

Jul 3, 2020
Here's the real question: why should anyone believe TheRealInsider in the first place?

Time and time again these insider dorks get one thing right and then try to become SUPER INSIDERS and just "leak" everything they can think of for attention and clout.

That's true, I never said TheRealInsider was believable or anything. I wonder what is this other so called insider attempting to accomplish here. I mean if you have real info you shouldn't worry about a clown that literally has nothing.

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
We should do a Internet Insiders level of trust thread.

To the one that we should believe to the ones we should ignore and how accurate they ussually are.

I wonder how fast that thread would be closed

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
It's me. You can trust me.

According to my sources, your favorite game series will either have a resurgence soon or it will disappear forever. The creators are currently mulling over pushing one of the two big game development buttons.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's me. You can trust me.

According to my sources, your favorite game series will either have a resurgence soon or it will disappear forever. The creators are currently mulling over pushing one of the two big game development buttons.

Every game you want is coming and it's going to be exactly what you've always wanted or plans might change at the last second and if they do don't blame me.

Oct 29, 2017
I'm TheActualInsider. My sources say Silent HILLZ is being developed by bugs in an abandoned PS5 box just outside of San Mateo. 🙂
Source: Trust me bro. 😎

Oct 29, 2017
Can I make a thread on this?

I will tag you and give full credit on the OP

Sure can! 😃 No tagging or credit needed. I just want to share out of my passion for the fandom.

I just can't disclose the exact location outside San Mateo or the actual details so I can protect my sources. 🤫🤐

Though like I said before, my main source is: Trust me bro ™️. 😎 👍🥰🤪🤠💩😬

Last edited:

Chupacabra83

Banned
Sep 9, 2022
Sure can! 😃 No tagging or credit needed. I just want to share out of my passion for the fandom.

I just can't disclose the exact location outside San Mateo or the actual details so I can protect my sources. 🤫🤐

Though like I said before, my main source is: Trust me bro ™️. 😎 👍🥰🤪🤠💩

First Letter S Last Letter L 😬

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
You sure forgot about the pandemic pretty fast, didn't you?

And please, stop with the BlueBox bullshit. It's literally all you've been posting/joking about since you joined and it's just not fun anymore. Those frauds can seriously f*ck off. They shouldn't be mentioned, so please don't promote them in any way.