• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
c6yXKWN_d.webp

AB706l9_d.webp

NABw9Mo_d.webp

orcd6K1_d.webp

Exposure

Oct 25, 2017
...so is there more than this or is this going be a thread about what "fully leaked" should mean.

I mean it's neat but also I and many others can't even read most of what that text says.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Playable concept as in demo? And why is the first pic from a different character than SH2? Is it the protagonist from SH5?

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
So what does this mean? Playable demo imminent?

Or something that was created once upon a time and shelved?

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I said this in the other thread, I'll say it here.

There's an additional Silent Hill leak that's not related to SH2R, but to the Sakura teaser that seems like it's about to get spread. Already saw some in possession of it, and was the thing I was hoping wouldn't get leaked and kinda' confirms what I suspected was leaked.

My suggestion if you want to avoid spoilers is not to look too deeply at it, the leak includes an entire story transcript of Sakura that spoils the whole thing (in Japanese, but still). I actually quite like the story of Sakura, and would recommend not to spoil it for yourself if interested in playing it.

I know for many people there's the curiously aspect, many currently don't believe this leak is real, but it is, & I think having the story of that spoiled sucks, & recommend avoiding it if you're at all interested in playing the free teaser in the future.

Currently what's in the OP at the time of writing is just a miniscule version of stuff, just a small piece, there's... more to this, but it's been privately circulating this morning, and if it gets fully out, know it contains full story spoilers for Sakura, which I think sucks is getting out there. You'll see stuff I shared before, then a bunch of early stuff I didn't. It doesn't include newer stuff thankfully, but this if it does fully get out there does include huge spoilers for this, in the text especially (even if in Japanese). I guess to see what those in possession decide to share publicly, but I'll give that warning as I think many will prefer to experience it.

Jencks

Oct 25, 2017
What? This looks like a mix of the Silent Hill 2 leak and the other new game (SH5)

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Those pics were for the SH2 Remake thread but theyre actually a PT2 type demo…? Is this for SH2 or SH5…?

Exposure

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm also confused why you're including the bloober screencaps for this if this is apparently for the other Silent Hill project that's been rumoured

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017

There's an additional Silent Hill leak that's not related to SH2R, but to the Sakura teaser that seems like it's about to get spread. Already saw some in possession of it, and was the thing I was hoping wouldn't get leaked and kinda' confirms what I suspected was leaked.

My suggestion if you want to avoid spoilers is not to look too deeply at it, the leak includes an entire story transcript of Sakura that spoils the whole thing (in Japanese, but still). I actually quite like the story of Sakura, and would recommend not to spoil it for yourself if interested in playing it.

I know for many people there's the curiously aspect, many currently don't believe this leak is real, but it is, & I think having the story of that spoiled sucks, & recommend avoiding it if you're at all interested in playing the free teaser in the future.

Currently what's in the OP at the time of writing is just a miniscule version of it, there's... more to this, but it's been privately circulating this morning, and if it gets fully out, know it contains full story spoilers for Sakura, which I think sucks is getting out there. I guess to see what those in possession decide to share publicly, but I'll give that warning as I think many will prefer to experience it.
Is Sakura SH5 or the smaller game coming from an indie dev?

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Currently what's in the OP at the time of writing is just a miniscule version of stuff, just a small piece, there's... more to this, but it's been privately circulating this morning, and if it gets fully out, know it contains full story spoilers for Sakura, which I think sucks is getting out there. You'll see stuff I shared before, then a bunch of early stuff I didn't. It doesn't include newer stuff thankfully, but this if it does fully get out there does include huge spoilers for this, in the text especially (even if in Japanese). I guess to see what those in possession decide to share publicly, but I'll give that warning as I think many will prefer to experience it.
Does any leak circulating tell us who is developing Sakura/SH5?

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
Is this being done in-house by Konami? I find it a little funny that out of all the leaks we've seen of this, there's no mention of the development team

Ibuki

Feb 6, 2021
The hand turning into paper is totally messing me up. This kind of weird ass body horror is very effective on me.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Does any leak circulating tell us who is developing Sakura/SH5?
It does not. The stuff here is all quite old, and Konami were tight lipped at the time. I guess to see what gets fully out there, right now none of the spoiler-y stuff really, but I have seen people in possession of it privately this morning, and I think putting major spoilers out there for it before it's even announced/out does honestly suck.

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017
this is looking really interesting so far like the paper sakura flower on the hands and model in terms of character design

TheSantry

Dec 25, 2017
We still don't know what studio is developing Sakura, eh? Wonder if it's a VR compatible game from KojiPro.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
That looks like Jame's hand and jacket in the Sakura screens lol I'm so confused atm what is what? Are they doing a Kitchen ala RE7 demo for it?

Oct 27, 2017
Playable concept as in demo? And why is the first pic from a different character than SH2? Is it the protagonist from SH5?
There's been multiple projects rumored and suggested a place in the SH franchise. I think up to three, but don't quote me on that. I want to say we've seen some of this before already but I don't think there's ever been a full contexts for what we're actually looking at with any of this.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. Silent Hill games don't need playable concept demos that aren't actually related to the games themselves. That was just Kojima being arrogant and weird.

But I guess it's pretty in-character for Konami to try to replicate something really specific in the dumbest manner possible.