- Oct 25, 2017
1) Wait, who said I'm a Muslim?You can react differently here if you want, religion is religion to me. I view all religions as the same, or at least the Abrahamic ones. The ones that have influenced culture the most. Stuff like that shit Tom Cruise follows I won't even call a religion. That's a cult.
Why don't you want to wear it? Someone earlier said to me it's a way to essentially be closer to God and empower your belief. To me, that would suggest more men would want to try it out too?
What about covering your hair and/or face 24/7 doesn't make you interested? If you want to talk further why do you think hardly any other men don't want to do it?
2) People can wear the same things for different reasons. Now you may wish to take a seat for this because it's a very complex issue. See, one person might wear a pair of jeans because they think they look cool. Meanwhile another person might wear a pair of jeans because they are tough and durable. I know right? It's fucking mind blowing! But wait there's more! Some people buy brand new jeans that are pre-torn because it's fashionable. Meanwhile another person might wear a pair of 5 year old jeans that are torn just because they are comfortable! I know that sounds absolutely insane so we understand that you may need a few hours to digest this information.
3) I don't do it because I don't want to. I haven't sat down and written a 30,000 word thesis on every clothing choice I have ever made in my entire life, nor have I hired yougov or Gallup to conduct extensive polling on the thinking behind every fashion choice made by every man on the planet. I simply lack the resources to pay for such an endeavour and if I'm being honest, even if I did have that kind of money I don't think it would be all that productive or helpful for society.
4) Your reaction to a women exercising her freedom to wear what she wants is to insist that men wear what you want them to wear which is an interesting take to say the least.
5) Go eat a bag of circumcised dicks.