• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
edzu72H.jpg

Sucks we lost Kanye this year. As you can see he was still in my top, I gave him a fair chance in 2018. He's been one of my favorite artists since College Dropout but... I just feel dirty listening to him now. :(

33,454 minutes

Last edited:

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Bleh my list is totally skewed by the children songs i had running for my kid for a long while...

behOemoth

Oct 27, 2017
Holy hell, how the hell do you achieve such a high amount of time listening to music?
Yeah seriously???? Do you use it for podcasts or something?
I don't listen to podcasts, but I tried it sometimes. I need around 2h a day to commute between home, work, gym and groceries. That's already 44 thousand minutes.
I have no idea about the rest, but it looks like I listen to music quite a bit throughout the day.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I don't listen to podcasts, but I tried it sometimes. I need around 2h a day to commute between home, work, gym and groceries. That's already 44 thousand minutes.
I have no idea about the rest, but it looks like I listen to music quite a bit throughout the day.
Good on you, I like that you're getting the most out of a service like Spotify.

Shugdaddy

Dec 1, 2017
Just getting a black screen when I try to connect. No idea what my stats will be like as I use my Spotify as an office radio occasionally.

AwesomeSauce

Oct 25, 2017
I wish i used spotify more. I love their reccomendations and end of the year wrap ups like this.

Its too bad my family all wanted apple music instead.

Blue Ninja

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
kYUcpdp.jpg

All that Jeremy Soule surprised me, but I've been listening the shit out of the Elder Scrolls soundtracks and the Northerner while writing, so it kinda makes sense.

Seeing Linkin Park so high surprised me too, but after Chester's death they did find their way back into my regular rotation.

Also kinda odd to see Rebellion so high, but I guess it's one of the songs I never skip, so. :lol

The rest isn't very surprising. Deadcrush and In Cold Blood at 1 and 2 don't surprise me at all.

Also, damn at that minute count, but I guess it's normal now that I use spotify in the car as well.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Got 4,885 minutes. Just using the free acc on my iPad. Dream Theater is my top, not ashamed, it's a really good metal band.

Compared to past years where I'd listen to Vocaloid 24/7 on Spotify... I've moved on, doesn't appeal to me much anymore. Got a mad playlist for Vocaloids with loads of subs tho which is cool.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I've not checked the wrapped thing yet, but on my 2018 playlist my top played song is The Impression That I Get XD.

Capricorn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ew at that color scheme, but otherwise no big surprises except for Four out of Five being on my top five:

lNplpLb.png

First song is Don't Be Afraid if Nobody Loves You, from Suede's The Blue Hour, which I've clearly been listening non-stop since it came out alongisde Simulation Theory by Muse.

MistaPropella

Oct 26, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
download1uuexv.png

Wow, heard a lot of Audiobooks while playing and sleeping.
I think so far I'm the only one who's favorite music is punk. I love the wrap up at the end of the year, have to try to put my top 100 into a Playlist.

Deleted member 1265

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
xtHIj9G.png

Bloc Party somehow ended up in my top artists mostly from one song but everything else was about what I had expected.

VaanXSnake

Banned
Jul 18, 2018
I just discovered Heavy Metal/Rock/Nu Metal during this summer so it's surprising that some songs/artist came to my top! amazing genre!! Can't wait to hear more of it!

091555c62b16b77627937df55a4ec067.png

Falcon

Oct 27, 2017
3gaE46N.jpg

Don't remember listening THAT much to the butthole surfers but still pretty funny to have them in the list.

Arjen

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
spoitfykkc6u.png

I use Spotify for Electronic music only, so i don't mess up my Discover weekly, Youtube for everything else

Jyester

Oct 27, 2017
I started sharing my account with my gf. On top of throwing off my recommendations, having Ed Sheeran as my fav for the year is the cherry on top.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't feel I listened that much some of these artists but I tend to jump a lot between songs and albums so I guess is normal
4ZndlwS.jpg

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Kinda not surprised, I mostly use Spotify when working out at the gym and these songs set the right mood

Screenshot_20181206-064131.png

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Another year passes and Apple still hasn't done anything similar. I'm very annoyed by this for making me manually do it.