• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Spotify Wrapped 2018 is live - Find out your streaming stats

Aug 6, 2018

I have no idea how the hell Drake made it into my list. I've never listened to a single song of his... Other than that, this is pretty accurate...
Might be a promotional thing. Your listening minutes are kinda low.

I found earlier in the year that Drake kept "appearing" in my discover weekly/new music friday playlists, despite not listening to any drake ever, or anything that remotely sounded like Drake. Im almost certain he was being intentionally promoted to appear.

I had to click "never play this artist" before it stopped.

Oct 27, 2017
I listened to non-mainstream music 94% more than the average user.

Surprised NIN got so far up there since I've been big into Cane Hill since I found out about them. Also SoaD is a big surprise. My top artists of 2018 are pretty similar to my personal top artists of 2000 lmao.

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao I have a bit over 1,400 minutes of listening. I don't really use Spotify that much except when I don't feel like grabbing my dedicated music player. I have about 600 hours on my dedicated music player this year.
I like the idea of the playlist with music I don't normally listen too. I enjoy exploring new stuff so I'll be giving that a listen.
Koda Kumi was my top artist lol

Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Barely touched Spotify this year so this isn't going to tell me much. Hopefully Last.fm does their usual end of year wrap up.

Edit: This thing is already wrong. Says the first artist I discovered in 2018 was The Modern Lovers, I've been listening to them for years on Spotify.

Edit2: Also why does this site run like complete dogshit?

37 hours listening to strictly The Bird and the Bee. Damn.

List doesn't make much sense as Pink and Paramore were from someone else on my account and only at the start of the year. Considering I have listened to over 600 hours of music they don't make much sense being in the top 3. Hell I barely listened to Say anything relatively as well. Would have thought Michael Jackson would be in the top 5 for sure.

Oct 27, 2017

This sums up my year with music pretty well. The Top 100 Songs playlist definitely has a few odd songs that I'm sure I listened to far less than other songs, but, overall, it is accurate as well. I use to be a big last.fm user so it's always cool to see my listening stats whenever I can.

Oct 27, 2017

I have no idea how Taylor Swift crept into the list, but whatever. I've listened to more Carly Rae Jepsen in the last two weeks than probably anything else in the whole year, but I guess she was too late a discovery to make the cut :(

Those songs are by Green Day, Belinda Carlisle, Simon & Garfunkel, Belind Carlisle (again) and Save Ferris.

Look I really like Undertale

...these end of year lists are fun, but they really make me wish you could toggle off history/algorithm stuff per playlist. This is the second year in a row where it's been absolutely dominated by a couple writing playlists I've listened to endlessly for specific projects over the last couple years. (Also, my #1 track being literal white noise is just kind of hilarious.) I'd really like to know what my end of year stats would look like without those in the mix.

...these end of year lists are fun, but they really make me wish you could toggle off history/algorithm stuff per playlist. This is the second year in a row where it's been absolutely dominated by a couple writing playlists I've listened to endlessly for specific projects over the last couple years. (Also, my #1 track being literal white noise is just kind of hilarious.) I'd really like to know what my end of year stats would look like without those in the mix.
For what it's worth, you can switch to a private mode (maybe it's called anonymous?) which won't output your music to stuff like last.fm or your sidebar.. not sure if that affects this sort of thing or not.

Oct 25, 2017
No way mines right, says I only listened to 3000 minutes of music when I probably listen to that on my commutes to work and back this year alone. Plus my "I found a new track lemme bump it for a week" singles dominate my top 100. These icebreakers though, good AF. Everybody should post their playlists

Oct 29, 2017
Massachusetts
Mine was what I expected Ghost, Coheed and Cambria, and Miracle of sound, with all top songs from Ghost who I listened to for 201 hours. Yeah I have issues.

I was more suprised Devin Townsend didn’t show up since I got into him like two months ago and have been listening to quite a bit of it lately.