• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 27, 2018
EPSdLiK.jpg
The whole world is sleeping on Aly & AJ in 2018

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
I used Apple Music for the most part of this year, but returned to Spotify a couple of months ago. So my stats are significantly lower than previous years.

My music taste however, remains dire and all over the place.

myspotifywrapped2018yrepm.jpg

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Makes sense I guess.

Btw, anyone else having trouble embedding from imgur?
Edit:
p7efgFQ.png

Last edited:

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Aw yea

NHeEYMS.png

Yea iri is good

Here's my top 100 Playlist
Once you get past my kpop guilty pleasures there is some good stuff in there

Last edited:

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Around 60k minutes listened, top genre was hip hop. Spotify remains the best bang-for-buck subscription service ever for me.

The tastebreakers playlist is a cool idea, I'll have to check it out later.

Deleted member 8644

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
HOaqxSI.png

Like 15k less minutes than last year, also on the phone it says Indie instead of pop.

You can tell from the top songs that I got really into Vespertine this year

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
UoWaZus.png

This makes sense, surprised to see Battle Beast up there, but I did listen through their discography a few times.

75% non-mainstream is pretty good though

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
R5BFEma.png

I dont think those top songs are correct but the top artists are. Listened to non mainstream artists more than 62% of spotify users as well.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
1. Kanye
2. Kids See Ghosts

Wish they didnt separate them but yeah no surprised at my top 2 there.

KingOfIceland

Oct 28, 2017
Iceland
N79NsKC.png

I mainly listen to local files either through MusicBee on PC or Shuttle on my Pixel, so Spotify is more for stuff I don't have already or don't have direct access to at work.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Jesus The Strokes have been my number 1 artist every year since they started doing this thing , my whole top 5 for songs is the strokes and the voidz. I have a problem 😭😭😭

BeatnikGunso

Oct 25, 2017
2auVz3O.jpg

for the second year in a row it's desired as my number one artist again lol

my tastes are apparently 151% non mainstream compared to the average spotify user

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
KUV5HRb.jpg

Like last year, local artists are at the top of my list. 🙌

(You guys needs to listen to Milk & Bone and Palmistry, thank you.)

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
zMIHAfy.jpg

The Top Artists are my first 5 songs in my Nu-Stolgic Imaging playlist (for can testing). Figures.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Ds7sLUK.png

That's about right. Listening to Spotify at work every day. It's kind of mixed but I mostly listen to German Hip Hop and some Indie stuff and minimal house :D

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

I love hip hop but damn, didn't expect it to take over again haha. Also, I'm surprised my Metal and Drum and Bass stuff didn't get found considering how much I listened to that stuff this year (Then again, White is a DnB song so I guess that counts) .

Next year I'm planning on going harder into both, so we'll see.

Megawarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Ayumi Hamasaki is my most played artist with 30 hrs of listening. i'm not surprised. I've been listening to her almost every day since they added her entire discography. her remix albums mostly.

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I don't remember listening to Weird Al that much. I must have gone through his discography one day or something.

WRGOgHY.png

Last edited: