• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
LA1CLSV.png

My year. Not much changing over the previous year. Time to start broadening my taste.

Zej

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My stats:

BQ3aiZu.png

Top genres:
Rock, Metal, Punk, Indie, Dance/Electronica

Only 19 hours for top artist (sometimes I go hard when first hearing a band). Gotta spread that love!

158% more adventurous.

Lot of haken/leprous/gorguts recently.

Last edited:

BRsomebody

Oct 28, 2017
Doylestown, PA
I listen to a lot of music but apparently I had like 53% more minutes than last year for some reason.
I wonder if they're going to do the holiday gifts again for the top listeners.

nXlnHbr.png

MegaZubat

Oct 25, 2017
2018_spotifyzcd2v.jpg

... I don't recall listening to anything by SEGA SOUND TEAM? Even so it definitely wouldn't be the top artist as I've listened to other artists waaaaaaay more...

Wolfapo

Dec 27, 2017
5FfIdo7.jpg

Well, that's a lot of minutes. To be fair, I usually have it run over night. Better sleep with music. :D

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
My top artists are Judas Priest, IDLES, Kacey Musgraves and Beach House, but there are others I listened to more than Beach House. There's one artist there I've never listened to and don't remember how it got there, I think someone's device got paired with my account at work. I have 61 plays of that artist on last.fm logged as well and never heard about it. Weird. Here's a more reliable rundown:

G2AnKVa.png

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
9f814a5e-1a2d-42de-br5fcb.jpeg

Pretty much the same as last year. I only listen to one playlist I made and rarely add songs. And when I do it's new songs from the bands that are already in the playlist.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Nj1HrJRl.png

The Greatest showman took such a big chunk seeing that is played at home for the kids..and it's a damn good sound track.
If I could isolate just what i stream when I'm working it would prob push the genre towards power metal.

Deleted member 6769

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Not surprising that Parquet Courts is the top band. Absolutely loved their new album! Top 5 Songs from my playlist:
1. Protomartyr - A Private Understanding
2. Parquet Courts - Total Football
3. Father John Misty - Mr. Tillman
4. Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - Middle America
5. Sonic Youth - Teen Age Riot

Where my Tennis fans at?

Hell yes Tennis is great! Didn't make my list, but I loved their album and EP last year.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
4086fabd48.jpg

It's probably because I made a habit of opening Spotify and letting it play as I went to sleep, but still, this is cool.
152 hours of Explosions In The Sky lmao

Megawarrior

Oct 25, 2017
XMkAEes.jpg

The 3 legends of jpop really took over my spotify after they got added this time last year. especially ayu.

Zaeia

Jan 3, 2018
opKSHCV.png

Kind of skewed since I had an issue with Spotify and had to have two accounts merged in August, but cool!