• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
I love when people make their own truth lol.
Spyro was delayed because it needed time, not because some people whined on the internet over the download thing.
If I recall correctly, a proper reason for Spyro's delay was not given. Too many, the backlash for Activision's decision meant that the delay might have been because they wouldn't skimp on the discs being used in printing, and thus they had to push the game back for manufacturing purposes. It's clear now that that wasn't the case, in which event shame on Activision for not just coming out and clearing the air about all of this in the first place.

Droyd

Mar 1, 2018
That's £40 for 6 remastered games.

People paid £40 each when they released. £240 total. Satisfying math.

Droyd

Mar 1, 2018
The box art would be great if they removed the 'Spyro and Crash Game Bundle' bubble

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
c89.jpg
"Even PEGI agrees" this a gem

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
The fucking bubble in the center of the boxart is so atrocious. Also, sucks that it seems nothing was done to make sure Spyro's all on the disc.

NativeClover

Oct 23, 2018
This seems like some really good value, and it's nice that this has been revealed/leaked before spyro came out, so people interested in spyro could cancel and get this

it's interesting to note though that this is coming to xbox one, despite crash coming out back in june. kinda seems like a bad move to those who picked it up on there (i can kinda understand it on ps4, with that version being over a year old)

Droyd

Mar 1, 2018
I wonder if Smash/Spyro has Microsoft interested in a Banjo Kazooie remake. I know it's old ground but clearly there's money to be made.

OP
OP
Motwera

Motwera

Oct 27, 2017
Just a note on Spyro. Screenshot of the game's web page from a few minutes ago-

SpyroDownload.jpg
Yeah, this hasn't changed since the reveal of the final cover art, it still remained the same that way...
The issue is that people were wondering why the coverart didn't change after the controversy and basically, I had to see after finding of the bundle if that's still the case and turns out it still is...

potatohead

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Earthbound
Why the fuck I have to download the 2 and 3 games? Lmao.

Is it because they aren't close to finished those? Am I beta testing this product on purchase? Lol

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Meh I'll stick with my $34 Spyro Pre-order. I don't really care for Crash so I'd be Spending more for no real reason haha

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Looks like I'll be skipping the Spyro game. There is no damn reason why I need to download games 2 & 3 for a disc version.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Since you have to download 2/3 of Spyro anyway, I'll wait for the inevitable Spyro PC release at 60 fps. Good value, horrible boxart. SIX 6 6 6 6 GAMES!!!!

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
I read some rumor about the Spyro remake having 2 discs now. I guess it's not true :(

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Huh. So Spyro still needs to be downloaded? Damn, that's awful. Still, that's a great price for all six games. Bit of a shame then that I already bought Crash.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
"Requires download" just killed my Spyro Trilogy retail hype for the foreseeable future, such a shame. Probably gonna buy it digitally when it goes on sale in a year or so.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
This goes down as one of the ugliest box arts in gaming history. It's like they didn't even try. They just gave a day 1 photoshop rookie the project and were like "hey man have a go at it, you have 30 minutes"

what a shame. All that effort to remaster two legends and their collective packaging looks like a knockoff brand cereal box.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
I would have gotten this bundle but I caved and got Spyro because the $15 credit back thing Sony had going on. Now I'm just sitting here listening to the music from all the themes you get for pre-ordering Spyro. What a nostalgia blast. They did a good job remastering these tracks. And the original tracks are included in the game so everybody wins.

Oct 31, 2017
I would have gotten this bundle but I caved and got Spyro because the $15 credit back thing Sony had going on. Now I'm just sitting here listening to the music from all the themes you get for pre-ordering Spyro. What a nostalgia blast. They did a good job remastering these tracks. And the original tracks are included in the game so everybody wins.
Same here. I should have waited. Btw when do we get the $15 credit?

I can't believe they made a new Metal Max game...How is it?

Well i enjoyed it so far, the tank battle system is fun and the customization is pretty nice. The presentation does look low budget though, with many dungeon feel the same. I haven't gotten so far but review said the game is more linear than the predecessor. This is my first time with the series but i like it, it might be not the best turn based jrpg i played but it's fun enough to just play while relaxing after work.