• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Spyro Reignited Trilogy coming to PC with help from Iron Galaxy, who also worked on Crash Trilogy for PC
D7qdm5ZXsAEsPUV

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
woah that's pretty awesome, definitely day one for me

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Nice, Spyro at 60FPS should be fun. Why aren't they releasing CTR too?

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
NO
Me & my friend just beat in on PS4 like 3 days ago & we even said it sucks no PC version for 60fps but we didn't want to wait to play it anymore.
I will probably buy it again in 2020 for 60fps though, never get tired of Spyro or Crash, yearly playthroughs for them is just fine.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
Nice, Spyro at 60FPS should be fun. Why aren't they releasing CTR too?
For some odd reason, PC has been getting ports of both Crash Bandicoot and Spyro almost a year later, more or less. I don't expect CTR to be different, tho its funny that the racing game it is realizing in all platforms, including Switch

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This game animates exceptionally well and will probably look terrific in 60+fps.

Shame about that Switch version though...

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
Good. I did not want to play on console due to the frame pacing issues DF brought up.

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
The sales of Spyro (or Crash's PC release) must've encouraged Acti to go along with this.

I wish I had a PC :/ Stupid MacBook

Plum

May 31, 2018
This is the version I'll be getting, then (when I can). The game on Xbox One made me feel sick due to the motion blur, 30fps and low FOV so hopefully those issues will be fixed on PC.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Maybe I won't feel sick playing it on PC, man idk what it was but even without motion blur on PS4, it felt nauseating to play.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
This is the version I'll be getting, then (when I can). The game on Xbox One made me feel sick due to the motion blur, 30fps and low FOV so hopefully those issues will be fixed on PC.
They will, probably. Insane Trilogy for PC removes a lot of things, including that weird bloom. And overall feels better to play, 60fps makes a huge difference