• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Got my pre-order coming from Game (Sorry but they had the Keyring) and hopefully it'll be here on Tuesday.

Both me and my partner can't wait to experience Spyro again.

Nov 18, 2017
Spyro played much better than Crash.

I loved the demo of the OG Spyro but never played the full game. Super tempted by this.

battleborn27

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
Soooo hyped for this. Tuesday can't come soon enough. The originals were such beautiful games, and these look amazing. Gotta be an awesome gift for my sister when she comes back from Vietnam :)

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
I totaly forgot this would release so soon. I already have a huge backlog but I'll get this for sure, I was obsessed with those games as a kid.

Camp1nCarl

Oct 25, 2017
Super pumped to play this after work on Tuesday. I was debating getting this for my X, but since it all started on Playstation I pre-ordered it for my Pro. Hopefully performance is nearly on par!

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
This being out makes me want to play RDR2 even less... I really want to get my dose of Spyro!

Oct 25, 2017
I've been in a gaming funk as of late, so I hope my nostalgia for Spyro can get me back in the mood for some gaming.

I'll just cancel my Amazon order and go digital. You know, since Amazon wants to take their sweet time.... It was my last Prime discount but oh well.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Still can't believe Activision thought it was okay to not feature game two and three on disc.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Apparantly Spyro 1 has Skillpoints in it now, that's cool, any other additions like that for the other games?

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Are the mini games from Spyro 3 still clunky and annoying ? Still szverely drags the game down for me

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
My most anticipated game this year other than Smash. I'm so ready for some good gameplay to wash the taste of RDR2 out of my mouth.