• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Spyro Reignited website lists PC and Switch

Nov 17, 2017
haha remember when Nintendo UK leaked the Switch version the day the remaster was announced?
Seriously just announce it already I'm getting antsy.

Feb 25, 2018
I was thinking maybe a typo? Well in a way I guess that there is unless they plan to do a CE for a N/S as well which would explain why it's mentioned twice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Conspiracy time!

Could they be withholding announcing the Switch and PC versions because those are the 2 platforms Xbone/PS4 gamers traditionally would double dip on? I know a few people who bought Crash on PS4 then bought again on Switch or PC.

May 10, 2018
Yeah at this point they’re waiting for a Direct to confirm a Switch port. Why they’re waiting I have no idea, but if I had to guess, it’s likely it won’t launch day and date.

Nov 7, 2017
What if they are reworking the game in unreal engine 4.2? Or would that be too much with to try to get the version of Unreal 4 that is used for Spyro remaster?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for the Switch version as I'm sure it'll happen eventually. I double-dipped on Crash, but not this time.