• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 6 days, 4 hours, 42 minutes, 26 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Spyro Reignited website lists PC and Switch

Buffum

Nov 17, 2017
haha remember when Nintendo UK leaked the Switch version the day the remaster was announced?
Seriously just announce it already I'm getting antsy.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Awesome, even if ti doesn't release alongside the PS4 and X1 versions, I hope their release isn't too far behind.

Winterreise

Feb 28, 2018
Devil's advocate: This is likely just a copy/pasted website design from the Crash site, considering they're the exact same.

PC-tan

Feb 25, 2018
I was thinking maybe a typo? Well in a way I guess that there is unless they plan to do a CE for a N/S as well which would explain why it's mentioned twice

Ashler

Oct 27, 2017
My guess is that they're waiting for a Nintendo Direct to confirm the Switch port.

Lulzwagon

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Conspiracy time!

Could they be withholding announcing the Switch and PC versions because those are the 2 platforms Xbone/PS4 gamers traditionally would double dip on? I know a few people who bought Crash on PS4 then bought again on Switch or PC.

phanphare

Oct 25, 2017
is that citrine looking gem supposed to invoke the ps1 startup logo or am I just imagining things?

Christo750

May 10, 2018
Yeah at this point they’re waiting for a Direct to confirm a Switch port. Why they’re waiting I have no idea, but if I had to guess, it’s likely it won’t launch day and date.

Gig

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna play this so hard

Was Spyro listed in that outlandish 4chan Direct leak?

Aprikurt

Oct 29, 2017
I’ll probably be waiting on Spyro as September is Spidey month, so it’d be nice to know when Spyro NS is coming.

Smash Kirby

Nov 7, 2017
What if they are reworking the game in unreal engine 4.2? Or would that be too much with to try to get the version of Unreal 4 that is used for Spyro remaster?

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for the Switch version as I'm sure it'll happen eventually. I double-dipped on Crash, but not this time.