• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017

So....uh... why was it not announced?

EDIT: listing removed, as predicted. Here's what it was

Last edited:

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
This obviously means it's going to be announced at a surprise direct tomorrow.

Alongside Spyro for Smash.

Someone make the thread.

memoryman3

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Of course it is coming to Switch. The demographic lines up and Toys for Bob are working on Crash for Switch.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I would get it on the Switch, then, instead of PS4. Well, depending on how it runs, I guess.
Or hell, I'd double dip! lol

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Looks like Sony didn't drum up enough cash for these. Good that everyone can enjoy them. Timed exclusives suck. Especially like 18 months

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Really not enjoying the trend of Switch platform announcements being held off until a Direct. I get they want content for the Directs, but I would rather just know upfront.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
GOAT news.

Now do I double dip on PS4 and Switch or buy Switch and wait for PC

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
rPNCqww.jpg

Seems that Nintendo were saving the announcement of a Switch version for an upcoming direct, or were possibly hoping for it to be a megaton at E3.

If the Crash trilogy port runs well on the Switch then I'll definitely be getting this version. The Switch is my go to system for bright, colourful platformers.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well I'll take that as a good sign then. I'll definitely be getting that version.

Zebei

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this means it's coming the same day.

That would be some of the best news ever. Expecting it to be a bit delayed like crash, but the alternative would be amazing.

AxeVince

Oct 26, 2017
Video was probably in the box before Nintendo gave their go. Same with IGN's interview.

Oct 27, 2017
Really not enjoying the trend of Switch platform announcements being held off until a Direct. I get they want content for the Directs, but I would rather just know upfront.
I can't tell what's worse, announcements being hidden until Directs or announcements not being mentioned in Directs and being made afterwards (like the number of indie games we heard announced after the Nindies Direct)

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Weird for it to be listed under something other than Spyro: Reignited Trilogy. Still, nice to see, even though I don't think there was any doubt it was coming to Switch eventually.

Hope we see it soon.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Guess we're getting an April direct? Was expecting just something on Smash.