• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sento

Nov 1, 2017
200w.gif
LMAO.

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
This all looks amazing, just remains to see how it's like in motion :D

Like really amazing, I am so happy and looking forward to getting it day 1.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great. Is Spyro fun to play in 2018? Never played the originals.
Nostalgia aside, they are genuinely fantastic games. I constantly go between 2 and 3 being my favourite, I really enjoy them both. Two has a nice, compact progression in story, worlds and platforming where as 3 has wide variety in comparison. Lots of mini-games and fun little challenges and variety in the worlds.

The first Spyro reminds me of Crash 1, good games but suffer a little from being the first of the series and a "proof of concept" in a way. They raised the bar pretty well for 2 and 3. Still a great game though. I highly recommend them all.
Spyro>Crash :P

Guipradi

Nov 29, 2017
Ispagnia
When will this game get announced?
As far as Kotaku has said in its article, which has been accuarate so far in everything, It said March. We're in April so I'd expect around today to this Friday/Weekend/next week as much, seeing how the twitter account for @SpyroTheDragon just activated and the listing came through.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
As far as Kotaku has said in its article, which has been accuarate so far in everything, It said March. We're in April so I'd expect around this Friday/Weekend/next week as much, seeing how the twitter account for @SpyroTheDragon just activated.
It hasn't been accurate in everything. Like you said it said it would be announced in March it's April. It also got the studio developing it wrong.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
It hasn't been accurate in everything. Like you said it said it would be announced in March it's April. It also got the studio developing it wrong.
There's also the Xbox One-boxart already, hinting that there won't be a one year exclusivity for this one. But that remains to be seen.

II JumPeR I

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
So i guess the Kotaku leak was wrong all around?
March reveal = Nope
Developer is Vicarious Visions = Nope
PS4 Timed Exclusive = Nope?

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
Perfect. It looks exactly like I wanted it to. I'm almost glad I've slept on the franchise for so long, I knew I'd find the perfect reason to play this trilogy. Good stuff.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
I hope it comes to Xbox, PC and Switch day 1 too. Crash had more brand power to really succeed as an exclusive but Spyro I feel could really use multiplat launch.

Anyway, the screenshots look really good. Happy with what I'm seeing.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
This might be one of my favorite looking games of all time... Wow. I mean we get three games worth of levels at this quality. There are a lot of worlds in each game too. Can't wait to see them all.

v_iHuGi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Spyro and Spider-Man in September for me, October Black Ops IV and RdR 2, my FALL is complete.

Unless Medieval comes in November I'll add that.