AAMARMO

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MOD EDIT:

Please don't come in to this thread to port beg for a Switch version and then bail out.

Thank you.

Spyro has been unleashed! He's all scaled up and ready to flare up some bad guys in Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy, a dynamic gaming collection that's going to have fans "Spyro-ing" out of control on Sept. 21. In Spyro Reignited Trilogy, gliding to new heights, unleashing fire-breathing attacks, and exploring lush environments is more fun in HD graphical glory on PlayStation® 4, PlayStation® 4 Pro and the family of Xbox One devices from Microsoft, including the Xbox One X.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy introduces players to a fully remastered game collection of the three original Spyro™ games that started the phenomenon: Spyro™ the Dragon, Spyro™ 2: Ripto's Rage! and Spyro™: Year of the Dragon. The Spyro Reignited Trilogy is available now to pre-order via major retailers at a suggested retail price of $39.99.

Remade from the ground up by lead developer Toys for Bob, the Spyro Reignited Trilogy features the fun and nostalgic gameplay that fans remember with more than 100 levels, enhanced reward sequences, Spyro's gang of zany dragons and other goofballs (including Sparx the Dragonfly, Hunter, Sheila, Agent 9 and Sgt. Byrd) and more. The trilogy also includes improved environments, updated controls, brand-new lighting and recreated cinematics for added flavor in this one-of-a-kind adventure.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy is an awesome gaming experience that builds on the excellence of the first three games. Each level in Spyro Reignited Trilogyis mapped faithfully from the originals. The characters are creatively re-imagined with additional flair, allowing fans to rekindle the fire with Spyro and his crew like never before. Players will experience a trilogy that's loaded with an astonishing amount of detail, refreshed modern day mechanics, full analog stick support and smooth camera handling. Spyro Reignited Trilogyalso re-imagines Stewart Copeland's original soundtrack from the first three games.

https://investor.activision.com/new...t-master-back-spyro-reignited-trilogy-arrives

Last edited by a moderator:

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
wNl9Srl.png

So Kotaku was wrong.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks really great, and I'm not even that big of a Spyro fan. Glad it's coming out at the same time on X1, will definitely pick it up.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
Is this finally real? I kept seeing post after post getting locked because they were only rumors. It looks pretty real to me. I will buy this the second it comes out.

Deleted member 1185

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we not flood every announcement with SWITCH???

Anyways that is really damn good looking, love the art style. September is nuts

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Day 1 for sure

Edit - on a rewatch I'm digging the art style more than I did first watch.

Looks like a huge upgrade overall

Nov 3, 2017
Looks good, never been into Spyro though so I doubt I'll pick it up (If Crash does contain a demo and I enjoy it it might change though)

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Never played a Spyro game. This might be a good chance to get them.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Hmm, either Laura Kate Dale is wrong or Switch version timed exclusivity or Nintendo will present in a Direct. I don't think Laura Kate Dale is totally wrong. Guess we'll wait and see.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great! I think I'm more excited for this than I was Crash.

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
Never played the originals, but this looks great and I'm definitely in. Had the same thing with the Crash games and thoroughly enjoyed those remasters.