• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Line up here - https://www.jp.square-enix.com/tgs22/eu_na/lineup/

NXGcKyU.png

BwBLA7v.png

ErhNgVK.png

Last edited:

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
FF16 and FF7R trailer only. Not sure if it will be a new trailer, or repeat of old ones.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
This is a literally insane lineup. I don't think I've ever felt so borderline nauseated by a slate of releases.

What is mega theater?

Emerald

Oct 25, 2017
Surely they're just counting Rebirth as playing at the trailer at their booth or doing a short recap on their stage timeslot and showing the old trailer there.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Some of these games will have special livestream programs
including

-Star Ocean
-SaGa series
-Valkyrie Elysium and Harvestella
-Diofield Chronicles
-Dragon Quest Adventure of Dai
-Nier Automata Switch ver.
-Tactics Ogre Reborn
-FFXIV

OP
OP
Chaserjoey

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
I'm confused by the lack of Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link. Unless that's having a full Beta information blow out at D23, I don't get why it would miss TGS.

But Forspoken and Crisis Core demos, FFXVI, Rebirth, and Stranger of Paradise trailers are insane. Keen to see Gilgamesh in the SoP DLC.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
That's a ridiculous lineup.

Honestly, my #1 most hyped game right now is probably FFVII Rebirth. Remake just utterly blew away my expectations.

There Day One for FFXVI, too.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I'm confused by the lack of Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link. Unless that's having a full Beta information blow out at D23, I don't get why it would miss TGS.

But Forspoken and Crisis Core demos, FFXVI, Rebirth, and Stranger of Paradise trailers are insane. Keen to see Gilgamesh in the SoP DLC.
yeah considering Missing-Link CBT was suppose to be this fall, I expected it to show up here. But the latest message from Nomura after Dark Road finale seems to suggest they are still not 100% sure about when it's coming out and still scheduling with other games around, so I could see them just announcing it randomly on their twitter account lol.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Seeing more of Rebirth already? Yeeeeesssssssssss

Probably my most hyped game right now. FF7R was phenomenal
Rebirth before KH4? Kinda stings a bit.
It's not surprising. Rebirth has FF7R to build off of, while KH4 looks to be a massive departure from what came before. That'll take way more time.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Holy shit, what a line up! About to start feeling bad two weeks now *cough* *cough*

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome line-up, can't wait for further shenanigans with Jack going by that FFO:SoP image being there as well as hyped for Forspoken, Star Ocean and Valkyrie getting shown some more.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
By Sept. 16, I should be able to think of a JRPG other than Xenoblade 3 (beat it but still obsessed), so it will be perfect timing for more FF7 Rebirth hype.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
For my tastes, this is a very exciting lineup.

By the end of this year, I'm very interested in Havestella, Tactics Ogre, DQ Treasures.

I have been interested in but haven't had a chance to buy Triangle Strategy and Live-A-Live yet. I'm grateful we got Chrono Cross and bought it Day 1.

Then 2023 will have Forspoken (which I'm firmly optimistic about) and FFXVI.

What an overwhelming lineup

OP
OP
Chaserjoey

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
Wow, this is stacked, can't wait! I hope to see a trailer for both Rebirth and XVI. Might be a little too early for new XIV news but insights from the dev team are always interesting.

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
I think some people are gonna get confused. Square Enix isn't having an actual showcase, they have bunch of streams during the entire TGS period, and one of those stream happen to be on the main TGS channel.

This is the one they are going to show.

pTCNDnu.png
So this makes sense, right, because these are the three biggest titles imminently showing up in the next four months.

I just wonder what this means for the other stuff.

Kiryu

Jun 23, 2022
I think some people are gonna get confused. Square Enix isn't having an actual showcase, they have bunch of streams during the entire TGS period, and one of those stream happen to be on the main TGS channel.

This is the one they are going to show.

Oh then I guess I misunderstood too? then FF16 and Rebirth will be at the exhibit if I understood correctly

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
There's no way we don't get brand new trailers for everything. A repeated trailer would be so disappointing.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Told y'all FFXVI was gonna be at TGS. There was such doom and gloom in the FFXVI thread that it wouldn't show up. Guys... relax! It's the final year stretch (Summer 2022 - Summer 2023), good things are comin' our way from here on out!