• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Square_Enix_2019.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the Square Enix Live E3 2019! After a forgettable conference last year, Square Enix promises to show new information on the games we have been expecting and new game announcements. You will find a list of the games you may see in a few hours and information on how and where to watch the conference. Have fun!

BixQKnQ.png

June 10, 2019 at 6PM PDT / 9PM EDT / 2AM BST
t1560214800z4.png

hmQNKYC.png

b9jnHiJ.png

Last year we had a gameplay of Shadow of the Tomb Raider with 7 minutes of action, followed by 2 Final Fantasy XIV announcements. The first one revealed Patch 4.3: Under the Moonlight and the second one announced a crossover with Monster Hunter: World. The next trailer shown was a look on The Adventures of Captain Spirit with some of the devs. After that, we got a Dragon Quest XI trailer with a release date.

The first game announcement followed DQ with a tease of Babylon's Fall, a new game from Platinum Studios. The Nier Automata: Become as Gods trailer shown on the Microsoft conference was played here as well, and was followed by an Octopath Traveler trailer. Just Cause 4 got a showing in a new trailer and The Quiet Man was announced after it. The last trailer we got on the conference was a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer shown at Microsoft's conference the day before.

EVVKOaa.png

• Final Fantasy VII Remake
  • Outriders
  • Kingdom Hearts 3: ReMIND
  • Avengers Project
  • Dragon Quest XI S: Special Edition
  • Oninaki
  • Star Ocean First Departure R
  • Babylon's Fall
  • New Dragon Quest Project
  • Collection of Mana
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered
  • Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
  • Romancing SaGa 3
  • SaGa Scarlet Grace: Scarlet Ambition
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remaster

AN8vHbt.png

That's all, please enjoy the conference!

Last edited:

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
whats that you say

new mana game in the octopath engine

wow sounds great sign me up

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
2AM GMT :\

Seems like I'm going to wake up to a lot of notifications lol good or bad :S

blacklotus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Im so fucking tired and i have to get up at 08h00. The conference is at 02 my time.

Im so fucking tired.

Can't wait.

:|

Glass Arrows

Jan 10, 2019
Sad that we probably won't see anything about Yoko Taro's new game since he's probably too busy working on the XIV raid.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
As a Marvel fan I'm fucking pumped

As a western Dragon Quest superfan, I'm ready to be disappointed

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown