• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
First half of 2020 is just irresponsibly packed. Cyberpunk, FFVII, TLoU 2, Watch Dogs Legion, Ori, and now Avengers? Literally not enough hours in the day.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
zu34cx8u04j11.png

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Not a big Marvel guy and absolutely not an Avengers guy, so I have no comment on the last bit. The rest was great though, lots of RPGs, some great new info about VII a little love for VIII and a just all around good showing. That felt exciting.

Henry Jones Jr

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
FF7R looked real good. I'm pumped for FF8 remastered (it looked better than expected). And the new Tokyo RPG Factoy game looked good to me too.Avengers showing was disappointing.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Yea I wrote in the past how E3 is pretty much a relic of the past and this year confirms it. I understand now why Sony didn't even bother. These crowds (fake reactions) and CG trailers are a disgrace. I'm glad for FFVIII and Saga games though.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
A younger Hank Pym instead of using Scott Lang is kinda weird when the rest of it mimics MCU Avengers. Would've been better to go more in their own direction like PS4 Spider-Man.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
2020 is looking stacked. Actually from October this year till summer 2020 it's fucking stacked.

Ps4 getting that exclusive content too. This is going to sell gangbusters on PlayStation.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Well Ff7 looked cool

Everything else was more of the same. Avengers looked like a big meh

It's the best conference so far but it still wasn't good. Please Nintendo

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We've got microtransactions, we've got exclusive deals, we've got voice actors who sound exactly like themselves, AND we've got NO GAMEPLAY DESPITE HAVING A DEMO ON THE SHOW FLOOR.

So disappointing. C.