• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Glass Arrows

Jan 10, 2019
I liked most of the JRPG stuff so this conference was alright I think. Don't care about any of these western games in particular (I'll play Life is Strange eventually but since I haven't LiS2 doesn't get me that excited). My biggest disappointment is no Babylon's Fall which is what I mostly cared about.

Would have been nice to see the NieR FFXIV raid also or anything else Yoko Taro but I wasn't really expecting it anyway so I'm not too disappointed about that.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Next time just announce Sleeping Dogs 2 for real and not an ugly Avengers. What is with Marvel and their fascination with ugly, generic looking characters - MvC:I, Spider-Man PS4 (most of the character models don't look nice to me - game is good though).

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
Wish they had finished with something better. Solid conference, though. Final Fantasy VII Remake looks amazing. In for Oninaki, The Last Remnant Remastered and Final Fantasy VIII Remastered as well.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Avengers looked awful.

So happy the FFVIII and SaGa leaks were true. Looks like the Mana Collection will be shown during Nintendo's Direct tomorrow.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Ok. As an Xbox One owner... lame. As a Switch owner, ok. But Final Fantasy is not my favorite beyond Tactics and now Tactics looks stuck on fucking mobile.

4/10

Oct 25, 2017
"true believers"? god this is embarrassing, its a fucking cult

Oh, come on. It's harmless.

'"True believers" is how Stan Lee always referred to the Marvel Comics faithful. But most important was his own belief in his co-creations during decades with Marvel — a genuine, heart-filled faith that would inspire the minds who are producing live-action stories featuring Lee's heroes on various screens.'

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
That was.......fine.

I wish we had gotten to see whatever Deck Nine is working on with them, but I guess that isn't ready yet

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Solid nothing to fantastic of a showing, I really wanted to see the Mana collection but I guess not :< It was what I really wanted to see...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
FFVIIR looks great, and I'm happy for an FF8 remaster (despire not loving the game personally). Other than that...

Please, Mana Collection tomorrow. Save us, Nintendo!

Oct 26, 2017
Square is in second behind Devolver and Microsoft at a close third.

Nintendo would have to drop the ball massively to not come out on top.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
FFVII looked great, psyched for FFVIII coming this year, but meh on the rest.

First half of 2020 is going to be a killer.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
guessing the Mana game will be at least a timed exclusive for Switch if it wasn't shown here. This all seemed to be about multi-system games.

Kientin

Oct 27, 2017
Just missing Mana. I liked a lot of stuff in there. I got my FFCC, SaGa, FFVIIR stuff I was looking for and they look good.

GreenMonkey

Oct 28, 2017
Michigan
I don't like modern action RPGs with characters running around on auto pilot, but the FF7 remake system looks like a nice compromise with the cool tactical slow motion thing for everyone's spells/magic/etc. I'm sold. I pre-ordered the stupid expensive edition, maybe I'll change my mind later.

Hoping to see the SD3 remake/port. My kids and I played the Mana remake. For all its flaws, it wasn't bad, and the style / extra story bits made my kids love it.