• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
2.5 year wait for a proper reveal and still no real gameplay

source.gif

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
They could've shown only FFVII:R and nothing else and I'd have been happy. Neat to see FFVIII getting ported with the other mainline games, though.

Flon

Is Here to Kill Chaos
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty decent conference and it had a few games that I'd be interested in. It was definitely its strongest at its start and maintained an okay pace of announcements and gameplay but I don't think it ended on a particularly high note with Avengers, to be honest.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh wish they just showed whatever Avengers gameplay demo they have at the booth during the conference.

The FF7R showing was incredible though. Best thing I've seen of all the conferences so far.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
I think Avengers will be a fun game but I did expect more from Crystal Dynamics, at least as far as a reveal goes. Graphically it was okay enough for me but I really wanted to see some gameplay of just what we'll be able to do. Character designs are a bit jarring though that might be just because of the 20-something movies they've done so that doesn't bother me much. I'm still interested in the game and want to see more of it but I am also disappointed at the first showing.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Square Enix won E3 hands down. After how bad they were in 2018 who would've thought they would kill it this year.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
FFVII Remake was the best showing of the whole E3 so far, and that shit was GAME. PLAY.

Why doesn't anyone want to show their games actually being played this year?

BGA

Oct 26, 2017
So happy to finally play Final Fantasy 8. I was hoping for an "available now" at the end of the trailer :(

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
I think Avengers will be a fun game but I did expect more from Crystal Dynamics, at least as far as a reveal goes. Graphically it was okay enough for me but I really wanted to see some gameplay of just what we'll be able to do. Character designs are a bit jarring though that might be just because of the 20-something movies they've done so that doesn't bother me much. I'm still interested in the game and want to see more of it but I am also disappointed at the first showing.
Why would you expect much from CD? They haven't made anything great in over a decade.

Oct 25, 2017
the JRPGs looked rad, which is what i care about from Square Enix

would have been nice to see a project from Yoko Taro or a new Deus Ex, but oh well

[Sigma]

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
No Babylon's Fall🤦‍♂️

No The Bouncer 2 🤷‍♂️

Bout to get screwed on day one by Avengers gaas ass 👎😢🤦‍♂️

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
I will add that I'm glad that they're letting Parasite Eve stay dead after what they did to it with The 3rd Birthday (well, spared for now anyway).

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
It's disappointing that Sony has to mess with the Avengers game in some way. Games using licensed IPs should be made for the fans and not platform fanatics. Content should be available everywhere so that all Marvel fans can enjoy it.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
i didn't have video up for a second only audio, can someone explain to me why they were playing Uncharted 4 footage during the avengers section?

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
If no Bayo 3 tomorrow do you think Kamiya will have thick skin after tomorrow and not ban people by the masses on Twitter?

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
FF7R was the obvious highlight, my selfishness wanted more DQ, maybe with Nintendo I will, if SE does another one of these they should focus more on their Japanese games, those were the best parts for me, the indies were nice but don't feel like the right audience for SE

Oct 27, 2017
I loved the conference—so many great jrpg's to look forward to in the next year. FF7 remake really took it to the next level tonight—I can't believe it's so close to being real. Well done Square.