• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Square Enix will also hold a commemorative exhibition at the Mori Arts Center Gallery , celebrating this .
And today, they released several contents about this memorial exhibition.

I used Google translate btw, if anyone can translate that would be great.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
RESET THE CLOCK

No, wait...

(excited)
MMla6bm.gif

fuck the clock

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Jan 22 Era thread - "New key visual for FFVIIr revealed, will not be present at E3 2018"

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But this is from yesterday. It's weird that no website reported this.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really hope that if it IS something substantial that they don't just release it with little fanfare.

Been saying this forever, but the introduction of Tifa (and I guess Aerith, sure...) needs to be done with a super hype trailer. There's too much anticipation that if it was just a new render or something, it wouldn't be as exciting.

"Remember that cool part in Wonder Woman everyone liked? Here's that, but she also suplexes a dragon...."

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
nothing big - probably some screenshots and a new interview.
the next big reveal will be E3 or an own conference/event

don't do this to yourself guys

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope that if it IS something substantial that they don't just release it with little fanfare.

Been saying this forever, but the introduction of Tifa (and I guess Aerith, sure...) needs to be done with a super hype trailer. There's too much anticipation that if it was just a new render or something, it wouldn't be as exciting.

"Remember that cool part in Wonder Woman everyone liked? Here's that, but she also suplexes a dragon...."

I can see a new trailer this year ending with Aerith and flowers at the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.