• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nope, not watching it. I refuse. I WILL BE SPOILED NO FURTHER!

Maxroy

Dec 5, 2019
I guess that first 2 minutes is meant to be more of an establishing time lapse of the building of Midgar and the Shinra's rise to power?

Bit of an odd choice honestly seeing just how iconic the original intro was without any context.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
there is a fucking poster for loveless in the opening

EQuooTkUcAE4ojU.png

god damn Gackt

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I guess that first 2 minutes is meant to be more of an establishing time lapse of the building of Midgar and the Shinra's rise to power?

Bit of an odd choice honestly seeing just how iconic the original intro was without any context.
I guess it makes sense in the context of this remake since it only covers Midgar.

Deleted member 44122

the voices at the end stick out way too much in the english version. the japanese one is mixed a lot better

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017

Feels a bit like unneeded fluff.

Oct 30, 2017
........ dammit I cave in and watched it.

THEY CANNOT DO IT ANY BETTER ;_;

Less than two months for the game of the generation <3

Yaqza

Oct 27, 2017
Nope, not watching it. I've already seen more than I should. Just stop spoiling everything, SE:) This game is going to sell like hotcakes, you don't need to show every aspect of it.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The logo's appearance and how it looked as it appears what hits you.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
That sweeping pull-out shot of Midgar, the title card swooshing in, the music hitting all those familiar notes, and the evident love Nomura's team has given this project..... it's the best possible Valentine's gift for this old VII fangirl *sniff*

Raijinken

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I knew something was different the moment I saw Aerith. They got rid of the cat lips and they shrunk her chin.
aerithcomparison.jpg

Last edited: