• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017

Here's what Chocobo Chick, Carbuncle, and Cactuar look like in FFVII Remake. (All pre-order/CE bonuses.)

I think the first two may have come into contact with some high levels of radiation.

Edit: I should also add the bizarre looking moogle, as part of Choco Mog...

jjlazRy.jpg

Last edited:

Pikagreg

Feb 5, 2018
Cactuar looks alright to me though Chobo Chick and Carby look like FFXV designs or something

AwShucks

Oct 27, 2017
Carbuncle is pretty disappointing especially considering how perfect the FFXIV carbuncle is. Chocobo chick is funny but cute, cactuar is as should be.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
I... do not mind that these are pre-order/CE bonuses. Keep them far away. Except Cactuar, they're cool.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
God the chocobo and carbuncle look soooooo awful. Combined with the moogle, why do all the "cute" mascot animals/summons for this game all look so damn ugly?? D:

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
um... they certainly made some choices. VIII's Carbuncle might be my fav of the classic takes, I was fond of XV's one that looked fennec fox inspired, too. That chocobo chick is skeeving me out, now i miss these chubs:

tumblr_oq562w3R1w1tjny1so5_500.gif

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I don't really see the problem with the chocobo chick, especially now I imagine it's a super saiyan

The Carbuncle would be 100% cuter if it had a smaller forehead and was basically just a pup, but it's still fine and cute

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Cactaur looking clean though

They just need to shorten the hair between Carbuncle's ears, the ears can stay long but get rid of that excess forehead