• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What the hell is going on here. The chocobo chick is adorable.

Carbunkle isn't a hit though.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
And yet somehow FFXII managed it:

latest

I've played this game numerous times and it's only just now I realise that's what they were going for. The fuck.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Not really...
hqdefault.jpg

They're doing it a bit different.
Those aren't chocobo babies.
Did taking it actually hurt the nest if you took the treasure? For the life of me, I can't remember what goes down with this sequence at all.
Their mother, a cockatrice, shows up to protect their babies. In a dark turn of events, once the battle is over you leave the birds motherless as you have killed their mother.

Oct 27, 2017
Have you not seen a cactus in real life? You can even make a leather alternative out of it.
...Yyyeeees... We even have a few small potted ones dotted around the house and have had a few over the years, though I know those ones aren't what you mean. To humour this, I even googled them and the closest I found to Cactaur are artificial ones. I always thought it was modeled after these guys anyway. But I digress. I didn't mean to question if it looked like a cactus, I just think it looks very leathery and I personally really dislike it. I don't think I can adequately explain that, now that I think on it. I ain't gonna fight you over how cactus-like it really is though. I'll concede that before I fight it lol.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
...Yyyeeees... We even have a few small potted ones dotted around the house and have had a few over the years, though I know those ones aren't what you mean. To humour this, I even googled them and the closest I found to Cactaur are artificial ones. I always thought it was modeled after these guys anyway. But I digress. I didn't mean to question if it looked like a cactus, I just think it looks very leathery and I personally really dislike it. I don't think I can adequately explain that, now that I think on it. I ain't gonna fight you over how cactus-like it really is though. I'll concede that before I fight it lol.
Lol, I don't care enough to really go on and on about it so even if you didn't agree I most likely wouldn't have bothered to go further. I mean, its a cactuar lol. I mainly responded kind of out of confusion cause it seems like everyone in here is just complaining to complain, I thought maybe in your case you just didn't know how cactuses looked.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Chocobo chick is cute, cactuar looks the same as in the other games, chocobo looks good.

Moogle is...some kind of woodchuck or something. I don't love it but it's okay.

Carbuncle is very unfortunate looking, however I do appreciate the fact that designs vary so widely across the games. When you take risks like that, you're bound to get it wrong every now and then.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Are these exclusive to the deluxe versions of the game or can they be earned in-game too?