• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Exhibition is being held in Tokyo, Japan until February 28.

Description said:
Illustrations of Tidus and Yuna after the events of FINAL FANTASY X-2, created specifically for this exhibition by their original character designer, Tetsuya Nomura.
Sketches for these illustrations are included in the Credits & Bonus Audio disc packaged with the FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster released in 2013.
Chuami and Kurgum were first featured in this bonus content.

IMgED1Q.jpg

mjLzLX3.jpg

RNNGOjo.jpg

QNzGNBr.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/DFF_fami/status/954317963754000384

Lock in a spaceship with Shinra if old

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Tidus becoming more like his daddy.

Also I refuse to acknowledge anything relating to that audio drama and story after FFX-2 as canon but I really like these designs.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
I believe they've actually shown these sketches before but now they're in color.

RashBandicoot

Nov 3, 2017
Seeing Tidus bearing the Jecht headband is a beautiful touch. Too bad the audio book was trash and ruined Tidus and Yuna's endearing relationship.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
They're the same sketches than back then but in color.

I'll say it again, though, there's no reason for Yuna to still wear her summoner garb. Even if you technically* retcon FF10-2.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
God fucking dammit can you stop acknowledging this exists, Square?

I thought for sure they were just going to quietly pretend it never happened.

Nov 15, 2017
Ugh my heart, Final Fantasy X might be my favourite game of all time, I love this.

I've only heard terrible things about the audio drama though, I cannot bring myself to listen to it.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Its weird Yuna still wearing her Summoners Outfit after 10 years

OP
OP
DiipuSurotu

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Lol wanna give me a recap. I heard it was horrible.
Dang it's been a while. I'm trying to remember all of it but at the same time I don't want to lol!

Well, Tidus does get blown up kicking something he thought was a blitzball and his head lands on Yuna's lap. She passes out. They broke up before I think. Some guy is either infatuated with Yuna or is just blindly following her. I think a girl is following Tidus as well.

Also we get a backstory involving two characters and NTR.

Anyone want to pitch in?

Also Sin is back I think.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Punished Tidus looks hawt.

I would love to see X-3 not because I want a mindless sequel, but because the things they set up in the novel are audio drama really intrigue me.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Lol wanna give me a recap. I heard it was horrible.

There is a book called Final Fantasy X-2.5 (lol), where at one point Yuna and Tidus gets shipwrecked on a island. They eventually find what looks like a blitzball, which Tidus runs towards it, and then KABOOM! It kills him, and apparently his head went flying towards Yuna who passes out from shock.

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Tidus will have a costume that reflects the events after FFX-2 in Dissidia NT.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Ohhhh Tidus with Jecht's headband is a nice touch. If only I enjoyed 10-2's story...

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
In my personal canon Tidus dissapeared/died at the end of FF X, it was a great ending... and seeing Yuna become her own new person post-pilgrimage was more bitter sweet without the harder to unlock secret ending.