• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jakoo

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why but I HATE that Borderlands 3 trailer

I think it's because it feels so phony. Anyone that has played BL1 and BL2 knows that the vibe of those games are a lot less stylish and more sterile in practice.

From what gameplay I've seen of BL3, it doesn't seem to feel different. There will never be a single in game moment that's as wacky or shares the same tone with that trailer.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
wait thats it

what an entirely bizarre stream and abrupt ending

i have a stadia early access w/e thing on pre order, seriously thinking about cancelling now. that was the most "we really don't get gaming" stream ever

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Lots of cools game but than I realized I have to buy them and was immediately out. Also Watch Dogs 3 looks great and it releases 3 days after FFVII what a week lol.

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
Wow, that really just sort of... ended. Huh. Stadia keeps feeling like a product that has no idea what its doing but needs to be out and on the frontline just incase anyone else nails it in the meantime.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Nothing surprising or big. I wonder why they put on this Stadia connect. Just to remain in the public mind share I take it?

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
35 minutes of old trailers. Trash.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Well...that was....barely something.

Google really, REALLY needs to improve it's marketing strategy to make people want to purchase this thing.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Well, that was mostly underwhelming.

Cyberpunk running on Stadia is kind of big news, but I'm buying it on GOG anyways, so... meh?

Fadewise

Nov 5, 2017
May. Die. Randomly.

That's hilarious.

I'll say it again, I'm just beyond disappointed in how much potential Ubisoft threw away with the Watch Dogs franchise by continuing to focus on shooting as the primary verb. So much potential with Legion to focus on non-combat gameplay, but they still just lean into the "hey, it's an old person who can still kill everyone" bit...

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me, or are the ports of the games not really taking advantage of the nearly 11TF power behind stadia?

I know they have been in development well before stadia was announced, but they pretty much look the same as on current gen.

Yes, they will be 4k with probably better fps, but shouldn't we see better texture, better LoD, better IQ?
Didn't they just say earlier cyberpunk 2077 in max settings and 4K 60 fps

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Lol Google needs to learn how to end a presentation. You can't end without a 'one more thing'. Been pretty standard for like a decade now

Deleted member 49438

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 7, 2018
So uh... One exclusive & it's Orcs Must Die 3. Nothing from the company's internal studio with Jade Raymond? I guess I can buy Borderlands 3 on Stadia if I want to play on PC day 1 without giving money to epic? Otherwise still can't find a compelling reason for me to dive in.