STANLEY CUP FINAL |OT| MARVIE'S HELL

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I care that it's game day... if only due to being able to shave for the first time since April 6th.

Incidentally, I'll be throwing down the playoff beard gauntlet to all of you in the thread once again. Win or lose, you'll get to see how Father Time has ravaged my handsome visage over the past 8 years.

SealedSeven

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Blues win in Boston and we see Boston fans imploding as they celebrate on their turf, while witnessing the celebration back home
or
Bruins win and we witness St Louis collapse in the final 2 games and add to their suffering.

win-win scenario here. Pushing for the former but choke job is a nice consolation prize.

If the Bruins can get the lead and maintain it I like their chances.
It'll come down to who scores first. Bruins will come out with the momentum from the crowd, but if St Louis gets by Rask early, they will feed on that. (taste blood pretty much)

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Blues win in Boston and we see Boston fans imploding as they celebrate on their turf, while witnessing the celebration back home
or
Bruins win and we witness St Louis collapse in the final 2 games and add to their suffering.

win-win scenario here. Pushing for the former but choke job is a nice consolation prize.
I like the cut of your jib.

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
or

Option 3: TEXAS-SIZED METEOR TO CRASH UPON BOSTON

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Well if he's back that must mean the US federal government has, in all three branches, finally shrunk enough to stop threatening the rights of Free Citizens as the Founders intended. Great news for all Americans! They probably got rid of taxes too, so that must be pretty cool.

Mcindoe asked who the worst possible pick to be the Bruins' banner captain tonight would be, and while Ray Bourque in an Avs jersey is a solid pick I gotta go with Joe Thornton. The confused/upset noise the crowd would make would be indescribable.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Well if he's back that must mean the US federal government has, in all three branches, finally shrunk enough to stop threatening the rights of Free Citizens as the Founders intended. Great news for all Americans! They probably got rid of taxes too, so that must be pretty cool.

Mcindoe asked who the worst possible pick to be the Bruins' banner captain tonight would be, and while Ray Bourque in an Avs jersey is a solid pick I gotta go with Joe Thornton. The confused/upset noise the crowd would make would be indescribable.
I don't agree with anything he has to say politically, but it's always seemed that part was a backseat to his on I've accomplishments.

I'd take Avs Bourque!

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Boston wins, Bruins fans riot like a pack of animals and burn down the entire State of Massachusetts. The United States Armed Forces is force to nuke the state from oblivion to stop the rioting.